• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Instead of comparing Zombieluna to Ash-Greninja, I think it's more appropriate to compare it to Eternal Flower Floette. Hopefully GF will come back and release it in a future game.

How so? I mean, Zombieluna’s going to be in the game, and Eternal Flower Floette’s not.

yea Ash Greninja is still the better comparison here.

• Variant of a Fully evovled mon
  • has a unique move (which is prolly why he mentioned EF Floette)
  • does not have nay prevos

Of course I'm pretty sure BB Greninja loses the unique model sicne Sword and Shiled, so it could techially make Zombieluna unique between that and EF Floette never going to be playable.

yea Ash Greninja is still the better comparison here.

• Variant of a Fully evovled mon
  • has a unique move (which is prolly why he mentioned EF Floette)
  • does not have nay prevos

Of course I'm pretty sure BB Greninja loses the unique model sicne Sword and Shiled, so it could techially make Zombieluna unique between that and EF Floette never going to be playable.
It's actually Scarlet and Violet when Ash-Greninja ceased to exist.

Ash-Greninja was just an attempt to mega but not mega. And it was originally an anime thing that got popular enough to get retcon into the game.
EF-Floette is better parallel BM-Ursaluna because they are both unique legendary like with different base stats and a signature move. Ash-Greninja also had different base stat but that was more akin to mega hence the change in battle bond currently. The only reason EF-Floette got shelf was because they didn't release a 3rd version for gen 6. It could possibly be obtainable if they remake gen 6.
Edit: also I just remember that Floette and Ursaluna both have in game storyline, Ash-Greninja was just given out via event.

Last edited:
And don't forget all the other variant Pokémon that's been in previous mainstream games, sometimes to promote the anime and its associated films. HGSS had the Spiky Eared Pichu to promote M12, SwSh had Dada Zarude to promote M23, and we've had all those Hat Pikachu in recent games to promote Ash's Pikachu in general.

A part of me wonders what M24 and beyond could've been had the COVID-19 pandemic never happened...

BM Ursaluna could be much be our "real" time travelled Pokemon from Hisui. Kind of ironic consider the Paradox mons.

A part of me wonders what M24 and beyond could've been had the COVID-19 pandemic never happened...
I’m not sure if that’s why they didn’t make more Pokémon movies, but we’ll see. (They probably didn’t plan to make more, so Sun and Moon wouldn’t be the only series not to get any movies, which is sad.)

Was so funny how bluntly they just dropped Blueberry Academy being in Unova. Real subtle guys

Combining what Khu's been teasing and now this, yeah... I think we know what next year's games are...

Last edited:
Yes :) :) This would make sense and hopefully allow a proverbial Johto Kanto Legends game, with full towns and cities?? to be on the new Switch!!

Was so funny how bluntly they just dropped Blueberry Academy being in Unova. Real subtle guys

Combining what Khu's been teasing and now this, yeah... I think we know what next year's games are...
I don't know if we're getting anything in 2024. I've heard rumors that we're just gonna get a direct port of SV to the next Nintendo console with all the DLC available from Day 1.

The whole rumor came from an interesting 4chan post that mentioned a few things for the DLC that actually turned out to be true. It does mention an upgraded version of SV on a new console coming in 2024.
And it looks like that might be what we're getting in 2024, with Gen 10 coming soon after in 2025.

I don't it will be a new release of SV exactly. I think the preexisting SV will just be updated via patch or whatever for improved specs on the new console. At least I think that was what the original leak was implying.
I'm curious, which leak to be exact?

Back
Top Bottom