• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Speaking of the data mine, was there anything in the data mine that hinted at a Battle Facility-esque feature?

So Game Freak and TPC really are adamant on no more engaging in-game renewable content now, huh? Raids are too fleeting now due to their insistence on only having “one capture of this species per event” and with them only lasting the weekends.

I think the Blueberry academy serves as the Battle Facility anyways, since we have BP (Blueberry points) confirmed. I think we only get those as we win battles, just like with the battle facilities in other games.
Nope. It's possible that Blueberry Academy itself is the Battle Facility this gen.
Do Bueberry Academy battles run on Lv50 rules through? Or is just standard level up and more comparable to Ace Academy Tournament?

Re: Applin line

If I maybe speculate. I think it is possible for there to having three brnahes evolve into the same form (and maybe even unique). Likewise I hink there are ways of doing it that woudn't cuase the middle stages to be unimportiant, using forms.

For example. Lets say "Apptree" (name for the 3rd evo for the purpose of this hypothetical) evovles from any branch, but has a different forma dn statspread based off what the prevo was. For Flapple it would be speed with a thin, lighter appearance, for Dipplin it would be the defense stats, with a sap-coated look, and for Appletun it would be the attack stats with a slightly "baked" appearance. The apples could be color-coded to match with respectively getting red, green and yellow apples. An analogy would be with the Burmy Line, specifically Wormadan and its three forms, each depending on Burmy's form at evolution.

This would mitigate the cocnerns about lost idenity and importance for the line's debuit branches, and keeps Flapple and Appletun important for at least deciding what the final evolution woudl look and play like (stat spread is based on assuptions about the line. I haven't not checked any of the three's BST as of making this post. If all three do evolve further, assume their stat spreads would be closer to the current ones)

This is really stupid, but bear with me.

I've been playing dragon age recently, and I noticed the similarity between tera crystals and that series' resident mana juice (called lyrium), which is also harvested from crystals.

Thing is, these crystals are in fact biological and can consume things in much the same way as tera crystals. It can also be consumed directly, and one of the negative side effects (especially for non-magic users) is psychiatric degredation....

There is also a red variant, the result of exposure to a supernatural plague (the darkspawn are more than just a monster horde. They are the carriers and primary vector for a disease that is literal death incarnate). This variant is more powerful, but has accelerated negative effects (merely being around the stuff causes potent but subtle infection with said plague).

Tera crystals are normally an iridiscent green-blue. Lyrium is blue. Black tera crystals are reddish-black. Tainted lyrium is red.

Also, some people have said that the lousy three almost look zombie-like in appearance.

This leads to a twisted, threefold theory. First is that the professors consumed tera crystals at some point, second that it was Dokutaro, not Terapagos, that unleashed madness unto them and Heath's crew before them, and third it used the lousy three as it's minions. The black crystals are likely tera crystals tainted by Dokutaro's poison, a poison that may be used to restrain/ressurect the lousy three.

This would mean that Dokutaro, or whatever the heck is down there, is multiple steps ahead of not just us, but the professors. It has been running this plan across hundreds of years.

What have we gotten ourselves into now....

So it turns out the Milotic you have to fight is locked to have the Ghost tera type even though it has no way to terastalise, also uncatchable and locked to be non shiny, could it be Dokutaro was controlling this Milotic?

First thought was maybe it was revived by Dokutaro, it;s tera being ghost because it's dead, but then I thought no, as the Loyal 3 are catchable and don't have the ghost tera type, then I realised, what if the Loyal 3 are LOYAL, just they are LOYAL to Dokutaro, because it gave them toxic chains, whereas the other mons like Milotic are being controlled against their will, and that gives them the ghost tera typing.

Anyone have this strange feeling of being watched?

If the leaks are true, and there is a Kitakami sidequest for DLC2, then... gulp I hope nothing like this happens...
peaches.png
The last thing I want is to be killed in-game and lose the will to play the games.

Hmm... I've been thinking but do you think it is possible that Dokutaro is similar to Diancie. Such as a special Glimmora like how Diancie was a special Carbink?

Hmm... I've been thinking but do you think it is possible that Dokutaro is similar to Diancie. Such as a special Glimmora like how Diancie was a special Carbink?
I heard there has been some talk about this Dokutaro being available via a download after the Indigo Disk dlc.

Yeah. There's a possibility that it's actually a Mythical.
Nope, that's been shut-down. 'Dokutaro' is most likely from a post-game sidequest involving Kitakami, as data for it was found in the datamine.

The mythical is a 'cutemon', according to the leaker, and not 'Dokutaro'.

The riddler's '7 + 8 + 1' comment comes to mind. 7 new Pokémon for Teal Mask, 8 for Indigo Disc, and 1 Mythical.

The new Paradox Pokémon could still come during Raid Events only, though.

Nope, that's been shut-down. 'Dokutaro' is most likely from a post-game sidequest involving Kitakami, as data for it was found in the datamine.

The mythical is a 'cutemon', according to the leaker, and not 'Dokutaro'.

The riddler's '7 + 8 + 1' comment comes to mind. 7 new Pokémon for Teal Mask, 8 for Indigo Disc, and 1 Mythical.

The new Paradox Pokémon could still come during Raid Events only, though.

Well... we already know 3 new Pokemon for the indigo disc. So 5 more to come. I wonder if those are convergent species as well.

Well... we already know 3 new Pokemon for the indigo disc. So 5 more to come. I wonder if those are convergent species as well.
We already know the full set of eight according to rumors. They are Terapagos, Archaludon, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, Dokutaro, the currently unrevealed Paradox forms for Entei and Terrakion, and a rumored Dipplin evo.

Back
Top Bottom