• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I don't trust theories.

Good for speculation.

Never trustworthy when it comes to leaks.

I guess for me, I would prefer either no leaks at all or an entire dump of all of the leaks. I don't really care for the slow trickle of information, riddles or otherwise. However, that is ultimately how I feel about it, not for everyone.
Same. We need to go back to just straightforward leaks instead of just convoluted riddles. I really do not wanna see this again for Gen X.

Just 3 more days until the DLC comes out though. Can't wait!

Did a leak said that? Because Im confident the next game will also be on the switch, main series have never been new console release titles.
I don’t really think so because I’m not sure Nintendo would want one of their big holiday sellers on an old console when they’re trying to sell a new console.

I don’t really think so because I’m not sure Nintendo would want one of their big holiday sellers on an old console when they’re trying to sell a new console.

Well..

A new gen every 3 years falls perfectly in line with 2025, which means the new generation would release on the new console (If we even get it), which is a bigger seller than hypotetical remakes (Especially looking how BDSP performed compared to Sword and Shield) anyways.

Well..

A new gen every 3 years falls perfectly in line with 2025, which means the new generation would release on the new console (If we even get it), which is a bigger seller than hypotetical remakes (Especially looking how BDSP performed compared to Sword and Shield) anyways.
If that happens, it would almost be a guarantee that the games would be somewhat unoptimized.

Given that currently the newest first party game is going to be Princess Peach Show Time, and all the other first party releases are remakes such as Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and apparently a rumored Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake. It seems to be very likely that Nintendo's first party development has moved on to their next system, heck Tears of the Kingdom not getting any dlc seems like a pretty big sign. Sure there is still Metroid Prime 4 but at this point I'm pretty sure that is going to be cross-gen with Nintendo's next game system. Anyway when a Nintendo system starts getting a lot of remakes of older titles that is usually a sign of twilight for the system. Hey wasn't there a leak that mentioned new hardware when they talked about Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom