• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Just a copy, the Terarium is connected to the mainland with a subway. Unova and all of its cities are still there. Some characters mention locations/visits. It's also called 'Chargestone Cavern' instead of 'Cave'.

I wouldn't mind a flooded/post-natural disaster setting in an alternate reality sometime in a future entry, though.
Is it mentioned that its connected with a subway? Its connected with the school with a bridge and a tunnel, but the school seens to be just floating in the midle of the ocean. If its connected with the mainland with a subway, i hope they some day give us a Unova subway pass to visit unova. Well, im quite sure they would actually SELL this Unova subway in form of another dlc. They could release this dlc together with the bw remakes.

BW remakes could cover the story until the time of BW2, but through the eyes of Hilbert/Hilda for the whole time. Explain why Unova was suddenly invaded by pokemon that didnt live there before. Maybe team plasma actually convinced too many people to release their pokemon, and many werent native of Unova. Too many species suddenly appearing that way is enough to cause a disarter in the ecossystem. Reshiram is also said to make the atmosfere warmer. Unova could start to flood , and the dome of the terarium might start to be built to prevent Unova from being fully flooded. Maybe Unova isnt fully covered in water, but the dome is used to cover some flooded areas, and later used by blueberry academy. This could also give us an in universe explanation to why people arent allowed to bring pokemon that arent native of Unova to Unova, or to other regions nowadays. You could visit blueberry academy in both BW remakes and S/V DLC, and people with remakes could play co -op with people with DLC.

Just a copy, the Terarium is connected to the mainland with a subway. Unova and all of its cities are still there. Some characters mention locations/visits. It's also called 'Chargestone Cavern' instead of 'Cave'.

I wouldn't mind a flooded/post-natural disaster setting in an alternate reality sometime in a future entry, though.
Is there really a difference between a cave and a cavern?

I think not. Chargestone cave goes to underground, so it could be flooded before most unovan cities. Also, in the south of Canion biome, theres a place that looks a lot like the nature preserve. We dont know where nature preserve was, but if polar biome cover chargestone cave, canion biome would cover part of the forests and the sea below Unova. Nature preserve could be an island below Unova the Savana under the sea betwen driftveil and castelia, blueberry academy would be above castelia, and the bridge that goes out of the blueberry academy and seens to stop on water, actualy goes underwater to castelia city. It would be much easier to build a dome around the cities than to build a giant dome with 4 biomes underwater. Even if Unova is flooded , the cities can still exist.

Last edited:
BW remakes could cover the story until the time of BW2, but through the eyes of Hilbert/Hilda for the whole time.
I would very much like to see that.
You could visit blueberry academy in both BW remakes and S/V DLC, and people with remakes could play co -op with people with DLC.
Oh yes I would love to do that ^^

Or...Penny died her hair.

Peonia canonically does as the League Card shows she didn’t have the pink parts of her hair when she was a child.

Wait! Pennys hair is dead (Yes... i know what you want to say lol).

Like, unfortunatly for this theory, we don't know the eye color of the woman in Peony's league card picture (Peonia shares the green with Peony and Rose, while Penny has black eyes).

Nope, a cavern is usually more of an open space, but it's semantics. The naming convention of the area is different from the mainland, though, which should be enough of an indicator. It's a stretch to think it's the same area, or connected with the mainland through caverns, as the Terarium is fully artificial.

@vivian20 The subway connection is mentioned by one of the NPC's outside of the Terarium. Not one character implies a flooded Unova; I'd keep my headcanon away from what's actually said and shown about the area.

No NPC talking about a hypothetical flood isn't the absence of evidence, but the evidence of absence.

After the DLC, can we say the dream/imagination theory is dead?

After catching Terapagos and returning to the crystal lake in Kitakami, Terapagos' power activates and Professor Turo/Sada is brought to the present. They talk about traveling through time/space and that they are attempting to capture Pokemon in different timelines and bring them to the present day. We eventually exchange books with them and the Scarlet/Violet book contains a passage directly referencing this, effectively creating a time loop once we exchange the books. So this essentially confirms there is some time shenanigans going on and that the Paradox Pokemon were potentially pulled from different timelines and brought to the present day thanks to the machine and the power of Terapagos.

After the DLC, can we say the dream/imagination theory is dead?

After catching Terapagos and returning to the crystal lake in Kitakami, Terapagos' power activates and Professor Turo/Sada is brought to the present. They talk about traveling through time/space and that they are attempting to capture Pokemon in different timelines and bring them to the present day. We eventually exchange books with them and the Scarlet/Violet book contains a passage directly referencing this, effectively creating a time loop once we exchange the books. So this essentially confirms there is some time shenanigans going on and that the Paradox Pokemon were potentially pulled from different timelines and brought to the present day thanks to the machine and the power of Terapagos.

Good riddance. I hated that theory anyway. I much prefer the idea of these Pokemon being entities from alternate timelines

See? This is what happens when you mess with time travel/the space time continuum.

Nope, a cavern is usually more of an open space, but it's semantics. The naming convention of the area is different from the mainland, though, which should be enough of an indicator. It's a stretch to think it's the same area, or connected with the mainland through caverns, as the Terarium is fully artificial.

@vivian20 The subway connection is mentioned by one of the NPC's outside of the Terarium. Not one character implies a flooded Unova; I'd keep my headcanon away from what's actually said and shown about the area.

No NPC talking about a hypothetical flood isn't the absence of evidence, but the evidence of absence.
Even if Unova is not flooded, I would like to see a Unova remake with a story that cover the time period betwen bw and bw 2, and after that , through the eyes of Hilbert/Hilda, and acces to the terrarium, with possible co-op with DLC users ! An ecologycal disaster due to mass release of non native pokemon in the wild would be cool, even without flooded Unova.

That said , the Terarium seens to be bigger than Unova itself , but its said that its in Unova. The characters not saying Unova is flooded might mean that they think that we alread know. Nobody talks about team plasma or non native Unova pokemon suddenly apearing everywhere in Unova either.

So, uh… the SV epilogue that was supposed to come out in January has leaked as of yesterday.

I haven’t checked all of the leaks out since I mostly skimmed through the article to avoid spoilers, but I just wanna put that out there just in case anyone wants to discuss! ^^

And yes I’m probably gonna spoil myself anyways since I’m excited for the Area Zero gang to punt Pecharunt while they’re in Kitakami, lol-

Does anyone else think there's so much Unova crammed into Indigo Disk it's actually likely we NOT going to Unova next.
To me it almost felt they saying we not going to Unova again but as a tribute here's a bunch of Unova content for all who going to be disappointed.

Does anyone else think there's so much Unova crammed into Indigo Disk it's actually likely we NOT going to Unova next.
To me it almost felt they saying we not going to Unova again but as a tribute here's a bunch of Unova content for all who going to be disappointed.
Hense why one should not get their hopes up about getting remakes. Just because there are references does not mean they will happen.

The last few Pokemon to have yet to be usable on Switch are the Elemental Monkeys and the Patrat line (also Furfrou for some reason). That alone still makes me think Unova is still on the cards, even ignoring the references.

....the lack of furfrou makes me genuinely angry, it's in my top three kalos mons and one of my fav normal types (i like poodles)

to me this felt like gamefreak DEFINITELY alluding to unova content coming, not some kind of consolation prize for its fans

I personally think we're getting not straight BW remakes, but some sort of novelty game set in the Unova region (think like Legends: Arceus but with a different gimmick this time around most likely). Khu hinted at a paradox version of the Unova games but who knows whether he is reliable anymore.

Back
Top Bottom