• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

Left or right? Nah, middle is where it's at!
Reaction score
Since there wasn't a thread specifically for Link Trade, I think this is a good thing to have for those who want to complete their Pokedexes (or just trading in general), you can request something specific as well like "x Pokemon holding y item"

Last edited:
The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
I have been surprise trading for about 2 hours now and no luck getting any Alolan Starters.. I'm not getting Premium Home until a few weeks so I would really appreciate if anyone has a spare Rowlet or Litten (preferably with their Hidden Abilities) to trade me?

I don't need Popplio as I have a shiny Primarina in USUM that I will transfer over.

Reaction score
I'm looking for an Umbreon, I'm willing to trade any other Eeveelution for it. As an incentive, I'll make the Eeveelution of your choice hold Bob's Food Tin. If you happen to have Shield, can the Umbreon hold Bach's Food Tin?

EDIT: Caught an Umbreon, so this one's closed.

Last edited:
Hops
Reaction score
Anyone has a litten (preferably in premierball and female), I still didn't download the switch version of HOME so all I have is the pikachu that I'm trying to wondertrade

Reaction score
I'm looking for an Appletun, to sweeten the deal, I'm going to give you a Flapple that can Gigantamax.

EDIT: Traded with someone else to get an Appletun, so this trade's closed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I"m looking for a Rain Dish Squirtle and I don't know why I'm having the worst luck finding one. Can anyone help?

Reaction score
I’m looking for people to trade me any spare Cap Pikachu. I’m looking for Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola cap. I need this for the Home Pokédex because those silhouettes are annoying me. I could trade back if you want to. I will be offering Meltan for the Pikachu if that is ok.

Last edited: