• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again. If you still need more Pokes that I might have, I can trade for Flapple, a Rhyperior or Rhydon with protector, Turtonator or Solrock.
Thanks again, I will try to get more trades ready tomorrow.

Got 4 trades ready, I can help you evolve your Rhydon.

The 4 Pokemon I'm looking for are Eiscue, Larvitar, Goomy, and Lunatone.
Thanks. I already have a Rhyperior and I no longer have the Rhydon with protector. Still, let me breed / catch some of those guys and I'll let you know when I'm ready for the trade.

Thanks. I already have a Rhyperior. Let me breed / catch some of those guys and I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Okay, any other Pokemon you're looking for? I can catch/breed them while you're busy getting your Pokemon ready for trade.

Okay, any other Pokemon you're looking for? I can catch/breed them while you're busy getting your Pokemon ready for trade.
Um, not really hehe, just the other guys I mentioned. If you happen to have a spare shiny Clobbopus or Grapploct I'd like that one...

Um, not really hehe, just the other guys I mentioned. If you happen to have a spare shiny Clobbopus or Grapploct I'd like that one...
I don't have that shiny, unfortunately, but hey, if you want to just give me three of the four requested, we can arrange that. Which in this case, would be Larvitar, Goomy, and Lunatone

I don't have that shiny, unfortunately, but hey, if you want to just give me three of the four requested, we can arrange that. Which in this case, would be Larvitar, Goomy, and Lunatone
No worries, I'll trade you the four you request, the last one for any Pokemon you like.

No worries, I'll trade you the four you request, the last one for any Pokemon you like.
Thank you, I'll rearrange my PC box so all the Pokemon ready for trade can be found easily.

Thanks a lot man! I've completed the Dex. If you need more Mons, please let me know and I'll help out.
Thanks for these Pokemon as well. I'll ask you sometime if I'm going to need to trade for more Mons. But I'm okay for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom