• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to have an item called the Rusted Sword in your bag?

Yeah, sorry, I forgot Home kind of detaches the item. I'll trade it back with a Goomy, for whichever Mon with the rusted shield. Link code 2356

Hi. I need to evolve my hyper trained Haunter into a Gengar. If you're on, please, send me a private message or quote. I can help you by trading some shield exclusive if you want some.

Anybody want to trade a karrablast for a shelmet or a shelmet for a karrablast? I'm fine with either a regular trade or the trade-then-trade-back dance, whichever suits you.

Hi. I need to evolve my hyper trained Haunter into a Gengar. If you're on, please, send me a private message or quote. I can help you by trading some shield exclusive if you want some.
Do you have a Rhyperior?

I’m in the market for a G-Max Gengar and a Hidden Ability Galarian Darumaka. I have plenty to offer just lmk!
Do you have a Slurpuff? I can give you a G-Max Gengar for it.

Anybody want to trade a karrablast for a shelmet or a shelmet for a karrablast? I'm fine with either a regular trade or the trade-then-trade-back dance, whichever suits you.

Hello. I have both, which one you prefer? I just need this afternoon to breed them and take care of some stuff at home, but tomorrow after noon we can trade.

Hello. I have both, which one you prefer? I just need this afternoon to breed them and take care of some stuff at home, but tomorrow after noon we can trade.
I've got no preference for which one; whichever's most convenient for you will work fine. I'm just here to fill out my pokedex, so as long as I end up with the pokedex data for both escavalier and accelgor I'm happy. (Fair warning though, I'm in the UK, so depending on which timezone you're in your "tomorrow afternoon" might well end up being my "middle of the night".)

I've got no preference for which one; whichever's most convenient for you will work fine. I'm just here to fill out my pokedex, so as long as I end up with the pokedex data for both escavalier and accelgor I'm happy. (Fair warning though, I'm in the UK, so depending on which timezone you're in your "tomorrow afternoon" might well end up being my "middle of the night".)

My timezone is CST. Right now, for instance, it is 7:15 AM for me. Anyways, I'll let you know when I'm ready in a few hours, say, a bit after noon CST, I hope at that time is not be middle of the night for you. I'll keep you posted.

I'm ready when you are, bluering8. I can trade you both Karrablast and Shelmet if you want and I don't need to have them traded back unless you need to have your own ones back. When you are, please set a link code and send it to me here to connect.

I'll hang here for a few minutes, right now it is 12:40 PM CST where I live. If unsuccessful, we can try again later or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom