• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone help me evolve my Porygon all the way to Porygon-Z? Those are the only pokemon I need to complete my pokedex

Hi, can anyone help me evolve my Porygon all the way to Porygon-Z? Those are the only pokemon I need to complete my pokedex
I can help, I need someone to help me out on this as well.

Can someone help me evolve my Seadra? It's holding a Dragon Scale, so it should evolve into a Kingdra.

@Poke Dragon I'd like to help evolve your seadra! I think I've got a rhyhorn I need to evolve, so you'd be helping me out too.

Does anyone have a Long Reach Rowlet? I can offer Litten, Popplio or Bulbasaur with its HA.

Hey I have a few pokemon trades to do to help with completing my Pokédex if anyone can help? I have Sword and need a couple Pokemon from Shield as well as some which need trading to evolve. Here’s what I can do:
Farfetched for Galar Ponyta
Stonjourner for Eiscue
Rufflet for Vullaby
My Machoke so I can get Machamp
My Boldore so I can get Gigalith
My Rhydon so I can get Rhyperior
My Phantump so I can get Trevenant

If anyone could help me out that’d be great!

Last edited:
Hey I have a few pokemon trades to do to help with completing my Pokédex if anyone can help? I have Sword and need a couple Pokemon from Shield as well as some which need trading to evolve. Here’s what I can do:
Farfetched for Galar Ponyta
Stonjourner for Eiscue
Rufflet for Vullaby
My Machoke so I can get Machamp
My Boldore so I can get Gigalith
My Rhydon so I can get Rhyperior
My Phantump so I can get Trevenant

If anyone could help me out that’d be great!
I can help you evolve one of your Pokemon, you can help me evolve my Scyther in the process.

Does anyone have a Heracross? I can trade you a Pinsir for it.

hi does anyone have a 6iv foreign ditto, I have a 5iv shiny foreign ditto

Can someone help me evolve my (Kantonian) Slowpoke into Slowking?

Hey guys, the only Pokemon I need to complete my Dex is Zamazenta. Does anyone have one they could trade to me? I’ll trade it right back I don’t want to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom