• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sw/Sh Link Trade Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke Dragon

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Since there wasn't a thread specifically for Link Trade, I think this is a good thing to have for those who want to complete their Pokedexes (or just trading in general), you can request something specific as well like "x Pokemon holding y item"

Last edited:
I have been surprise trading for about 2 hours now and no luck getting any Alolan Starters.. I'm not getting Premium Home until a few weeks so I would really appreciate if anyone has a spare Rowlet or Litten (preferably with their Hidden Abilities) to trade me?

I don't need Popplio as I have a shiny Primarina in USUM that I will transfer over.

I'm looking for an Umbreon, I'm willing to trade any other Eeveelution for it. As an incentive, I'll make the Eeveelution of your choice hold Bob's Food Tin. If you happen to have Shield, can the Umbreon hold Bach's Food Tin?

EDIT: Caught an Umbreon, so this one's closed.

Last edited:
Anyone has a litten (preferably in premierball and female), I still didn't download the switch version of HOME so all I have is the pikachu that I'm trying to wondertrade

I'm looking for an Appletun, to sweeten the deal, I'm going to give you a Flapple that can Gigantamax.

EDIT: Traded with someone else to get an Appletun, so this trade's closed.

Last edited:
I"m looking for a Rain Dish Squirtle and I don't know why I'm having the worst luck finding one. Can anyone help?

I’m looking for people to trade me any spare Cap Pikachu. I’m looking for Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola cap. I need this for the Home Pokédex because those silhouettes are annoying me. I could trade back if you want to. I will be offering Meltan for the Pikachu if that is ok.

Last edited:
Hi, im looking for zamazenta, marshadow, zeraora, cosmog and cosmoem. Offering meltans.

Um, I posted this in a thread I started but it might be better here:

I want to link trade the following (I have Shield)

Flapple or any Poke holding a Tart Apple
Swirlix with Whipped Dream or Slurpuff
Aromatisse (I do have a Spritzee with Sachet)
Rhyperior (I do have Rhydon with Protector)
Mawile
Turtonator
Solrock

I can offer the Shield exclusives and some rarer Pokes. I don't hunt for Shinies, though.

If interested, please post time and date of when to meet online in the game. My time zone is CST.

Um, I posted this in a thread I started but it might be better here:

I want to link trade the following (I have Shield)

Flapple or any Poke holding a Tart Apple
Swirlix with Whipped Dream or Slurpuff
Aromatisse (I do have a Spritzee with Sachet)
Rhyperior (I do have Rhydon with Protector)
Mawile
Turtonator
Solrock

I can offer the Shield exclusives and some rarer Pokes. I don't hunt for Shinies, though.

If interested, please post time and date of when to meet online in the game. My time zone is CST.
I can give you a Mawile, when are you typically on?

As for the Pokemon I want, either a Riolu or Lucario, just any of one of them is fine.

I can give you a Mawile, when are you typically on?

As for the Pokemon I want, either a Riolu or Lucario, just any of one of them is fine.

hey Poke Dragon, I play mostly on the afternoons. I do have Riolu.

Yup, already online. I admit, though, I still can't figure out how the link trade works. I need to set a code first?
Press Y then select "Link Trade" and then select "Set Link Code"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom