• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Switch Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Switch model I'd like to buy because wasn't really that hyped for the Switch's home/handheld hybridization gimmick. I would have just kept it on my person rather than with my TV, and in that case, why pay more for an unnecessary feature? It's why I got a 2DS instead of the 3DS.

Pass for me. While I know I will play more in portable mode, I'm also planning to get Mario Party and Mario Kart to play with my sisters when they come to my house, so I'll need the dock for that.

Wasn't all that hyped for when the original switch came out. Then everyone I knew played Smash Ultimate, and when I finally came around I of course went for the cheaper option.

Honestly, it's a personal preference. I already have a 3DS, so I would like to engage in full gameplay on a big TV with the regular switch, hoping I can get one.

I don't need the TV connection so I'm fine with the Lite. The only question is if there's a list of games that are compatible with the Lite. I'm waiting for Rune Factory, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with the Lite.

I already have the original Switch, but I am thinking of getting a Lite sometime next year if only for the easier portability compared to the original in handheld, especially for games that might look and play better in handheld only like Animal Crossing New Horizons. Also similar to Juliko for the sake of trading between Sword and Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom