• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Since we're less than a month away from Sword and Shield's release, why not have a countdown that I will forget to update in like a day or two?
Currently, we are 0 DAYS (PST) from November 15th.

Let's

get

HYPED!!!!!!

Refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Some music to get you pumped up:

Some interesting links to check out:

Last edited:
like no one ever was
Reaction score
I've had this on a pinned tab on my work computer's browser since I came back from paternity leave this summer. I can't believe the time is almost upon us!

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I wanted feelings of Megalovania.

I kind of got it at the start there, and towards the end a bit?

Toby Fox rocks.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Sadly Bontrousle and Megalovania are the only tracks I really know since I've not actually played the game myself. I've seen and listened to bits of songs and stuff and know the whole story though (thankees, interenets :p). I liked them best so I remember em best. xD

Reaction score
Well, first he's in the Mother fandom, and now he's doing things for Pokémon. I'm starting to like Toby.

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Wait hold on Ludicolo's dancing goes perfectly with Spear of Justice what

Off to Galar
Reaction score
13 days whoooo!!!! And things are heating up!! Really hope we get some good some good Fire type lines this gen and if certain leaks are true, we certainly will!

On the second day of SwSh, Gamefreak gave to me, two majestic wolves[/HOVER
Image result for zacian and zamazenta gifs
And a Corviknight flying through the Wild Area[/I
]
Related image
!