• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for 9 o' clock.

Only 2 hours and yet so very far...

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
Meanwhile; I'm trying to flog Spyro Trilogy and Mario Odyssey on marketplace over here in Cyprus so I can afford Sword for €60 D: ... me and my best friend have saved to move back to the UK in just under 10 days and I'd be lying if I said Pokemon wasn't a priority also lmao.

The irony is that we're also planning to move over to Devon (which is south west England) and similar to where my Galar journey will begin location wise, I'm beyond excited now given the relevancy :D

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
not long now, my brother now wants to pick the same starter as me lol
My brother, his fiance, and I are all choosing the same starter lol. If I hadn't switched back to playing Pokemon Sword first we'd also all be playing the same game.

Reaction score
I've got Shield now. Man, you guys should've seen how long the line was at the EB Games in the Adelaide CBD. With everyone positive about the games, and having no faults with the dex cut because they know the excluded Pokémon will return in a later game. Not like on the internet at all.

I think the last time I had to wait in line for more than five minutes for a newly-released game was for Kingdom Hearts III earlier this year.

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
My game is already on the way, but it's most likely going to arrive about 1-2 days later. :confused_emoji:

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
It's midnight where I am! Imma be rolling on out of here and not returning for like 12 hours or so. ...Maybe longer since I'll have the game by then. Come along, Faileas, this is our stop.

Wait where's Moonie-

DYNAMAXED LUNATONE MENACES DOWNWARDS

OH GODS NO ITS MIDNIGHT

Reaction score
I heard someone on the board mentioning official art of Inteleon?

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Yay, it's on the local delivery truck. now we wait =.=
Actually, they don't start deliveries until an hour from now, but at least I know it's there.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
The day is finally here! The games are out! People are playing them and I am seeing so many people who are enjoying them! It feels good to be a Pokemon fan right now!

I'll be picking up my Double Pack in just a few hours from now. I can't wait till I get home and can put the games in and finally start my journey! To everyone who has the game, I'll meet you all in Galar!

I need more sleep.
Reaction score
Can't wait to get it! Just a little longer! About a few more hours!