• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Now I gotta figure out if I'm gonna ask my grandparents for my brother to take me to the store to get Shield early in the day, or if I should wait til 6 pm when my mom gets home.

...WHo am I kidding I'll be asking whoever's home the moment I inevitably wake up before I've gotten 8 hours of sleep.
You sound just like myself when SM got released. I even got lucky since for once, the stores had the games in the release date.

I have 3 stores I can go to to look for it. If one doesn't have it I'm sure another will. One of those stores is Gamestop. (Hoping I can get a plushie or too if I get it there!)

Why didn't I join this thread sooner. It's much less negative than other threads.

Ugh. Fine the gif won't work. Dammit.

I want to sing another song but the only song that sprung to mind is One Week by Barenaked Ladies and that, while having a week in the title, is not exactly accurate for this situation.

Got anything else up there brain?

Can't take my eyes off you plays

Nope. Brain's got nothing.

7 Days
We are now 7 DAYS (PST) from November 15th. One week away!
tumblr_pxc32rTl8a1v68t0mo2_r1_500.gif

Going to pick up my wife's Zacian/Zamazenta Switch today after work, and I took next Thursday and Friday off so we can go get the games first thing in the morning. :D Can't wait.

Can't believe in just one more week I'll be holding the games in my hands. I have so much to do before then to make sure that when I walk into the store next week, I am ready to devote basically my entire weekend to the games.

This really has been a wild ride, and I am so hyped for these games now.

Theme songs that I feel could fit the starters:

Grookey: The Surfaris - Wipe Out (pretty obvious why).
Scorbunny: Crush 40 - Escape from the City
Sobble: Either Rockapella - Bang (only spy themed song I have) or Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (lyrics kinda fit).

Back
Top Bottom