• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

Phosphene

Formerly SpinyShell
Reaction score
Since we're less than a month away from Sword and Shield's release, why not have a countdown that I will forget to update in like a day or two?
Zacian_Official_Package_Art.png
Currently, we are 0 DAYS (PST) from November 15th.

Let's

get

HYPED!!!!!!

Refreshments and snacks will be provided.

Zamazenta_Official_Package_Art.png
Some music to get you pumped up:

Some interesting links to check out:

Last edited:
I've had this on a pinned tab on my work computer's browser since I came back from paternity leave this summer. I can't believe the time is almost upon us!

Sadly Bontrousle and Megalovania are the only tracks I really know since I've not actually played the game myself. I've seen and listened to bits of songs and stuff and know the whole story though (thankees, interenets :p). I liked them best so I remember em best. xD

13 days whoooo!!!! And things are heating up!! Really hope we get some good some good Fire type lines this gen and if certain leaks are true, we certainly will!

On the second day of SwSh, Gamefreak gave to me, two majestic wolves[/HOVER
Image result for zacian and zamazenta gifs
And a Corviknight flying through the Wild Area[/I
]
Related image
!

Back
Top Bottom