• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

GliscorMan

URPG!
Reaction score
14tl9is.jpg

November 6th, 2022. A new game genre, virtual-reality massive multiplayer online role-playing game, hits the shelves in the form of Sword Art Online. The first of its kind, the players plunge themselves into a virtual world, where they are capable of nearly anything. 10,000 copies are available, and sell out in seconds. Each of them, eager to play, plugs in their NerveGear, inserts the game, and plunges into the new world.

But not all is as expected. Trapped in the game by the malevolent game master, with no way to log out save for clearing the game, the players quickly find out that a death in the game means a death in the real world. As the players descend into a state of panic, some people begin to take advantage of the situation…

Link Start!

Rules
1. Nameclaiming, even fake claims, are not allowed and will result in a modkill. Roleclaiming, including fake claims, is fine.

2. Games can get heated, but always be civil to the hosts and your fellow players. While the plot says otherwise, this is just a game.

3. Outside communication is allowed only in the following forms: QT, PM, AIM. Links, forwards, and chatlogs must be provided to your host (Me, GliscorMan)

4. To vote during day phases, post Vote: Username. If you wish to change your vote, make sure to say Unvote: Username before posting the new vote. Make sure your votes/unvotes are bolded, or they will not be counted. You may vote “No Lynch”.

5. Sharing role PMs, even faked ones, will result in a modkill.

6. Each day phase will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 housr. Updates will take place around 9PM GMT-5. If I am unable to update, the phase will be extended by 24 hours.

7. I've tried to ensure that the flavor text and role PMs contain as few spoilers as possible. If I'm incredibly ambiguous about your character or included a (REDACTED) part in your role PM, I apologize. If you have finished the series, please do not spoil it for your fellow players!

8. Deliberately playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.

9. No screenshots please. Violating the rule once will get you a warning, doing it again after the warning will result in a modkill.

10. There is to be no sharing of host-created QTs.

11. If a player is inactive for two consecutive phases, they will receive a warning from the hosts. If they are inactive for a third consecutive phase, they will be subbed out or modkilled if a sub is not available. Only activity in the thread counts.

12. If you have any questions (about your role, the game, or otherwise), please PM me.

13. I retain the right to change the rules at any time, should it please me. Oh and uh. I totally didn't steal this format from Nytie/Mido.

14. Have fun!

This game is designed for 20 players. However, it can be adapted to fit more or less people depending on how many are interested.

Players:
1. @Midorikawa; Killed Night 3
2. @Dark Chocolate; Killed Night 7
3. @Neon Borealis; Killed Night 3
4. @♦Wallflower♦; Lynched Day 7
5. @jda95; Killed Night 6
6. @harryheart;
7. @Togekissed; Lynched Day 5
8. @FinalArcadia; Lynched Day 9
9. Elysion @HeavenBlade; Lynched Day 4
10. @HumanDawn; Killed Night 2
11. Pokemaster97 @The_Pikachu;
12. WiiWill @Scholar; Killed Night 8
13. @Momoka; Killed Night 4
14. @Charles Dunois; Lynched Day 8
15. @Stuntology;
16. @Squall Leonhart; Sacrificed Self Night 5
17. @Truly;
18. @Nytie; Suicided Night 4
19. @Zexy; Lynched Day 3
20. @Masta apex; Killed Night 1
21. @CrackFox; Lynched Day 6
22. @HeavenBlade; Lynched Day 1
23. @Neonsands;Killed Night 6
24. Soulmaster @He Who Must Be Named; Killed Night 8

Subs:

Last edited:
Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Sign Ups - 12/23

Out of one mafia, into the next. Count me in.

Put me down to play please :)

I'd like to play :>

I'd like to play.

Please sign me in!

I'll play.

I'll play!
If you'll have me, that is.

I'm in if there are any open spots left. If not, I'll sub.

Hey guys, looks like there's 2 spots left 'till this completely fills. If I get any more than that, brilliant, I can add a few roles, but I think I'll wait to close signups until after Christmas winds down a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom