• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
Incidentally, a while back, an unused cry was found in the data for HOME that seemed to suggest either a scrapped Mega Jynx or a Jynx regional form... :unsure:

(And it could be a regional form - as of Galarian Slowpoke, regional forms can now have different cries from their base forms.)
Huh I didn’t even realize that Galarian Slowpoke had a different cry.

...but that alternate Jynx one is absolutely horrifying lmao

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Galarian Jynx? I'm interested. Maybe it's for a G-Max form? Nevermind, he said that it wasn't.

A Solidly Ossified Braincase
Reaction score
Huh, I felt certain it was going to be a Water-type U-turn/Volt Switch- I've actually seen a fan idea with that exact name- but Au-Revoir doesn't really have any Water-type connection, does it?
"Revoir" looks/sounds like river! :D

Which on the one hand is clearly just me being goofy, but on the other, it does seem like kind of a Pokémon-esque pun... (consider "Fishious Rend", "Gorilla Tactics")

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing those moves are signature moves of existing Pokémon, would be a bit late. Not impossible, but not even a generation has passed.

New move tutors are going to be a feature.

Anyway, the ice-skating move would make some sense. Cool. Galarian Jynx intensifies. I really, really hope for a new Galarian evolution, as well. I know it's unlikely, but still.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Maybe the whole "Waving a ....paper towel for goodbye to someone traveling away in a BOAT under the sunset" trope, here is a stretch to hang on until we find out it's just normal type.

Concerning Leaks
we could be heroes
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Really late to this, forgive me for that. But I have a really important message to share.

As usual, whenever a Pokemon release is right around the corner, potential leaks and rumours come from left and right about the possibilities of what may be in new Pokemon games. However, we're in somewhat unfamiliar waters since this is the first time we're in "leak season", so to speak, concerning Pokemon DLC. That being said, if you care about playing through the DLC completely blind, avoid this thread. I'm not going to mince my words here. I'm going to strongly encourage to the point of recommending every individual here to utilize the spoiler tag when concerning major potential leaks to be courteous, but do be aware that, again, as usual, when a rumour or "leak" is posted, it's going to be shared about and discussed, and every single reply to the such cannot be put in spoilers.

That being said, to everyone who doesn't mind leaks, please do keep leak discussions strictly to the relevant threads (in this case, this one). This is so that those who care about playing through the DLC blindly will not have to accidentally stumble upon leaks in other threads. This is going to be the policy as it stands until SwSh staff can come up with something more concrete, but currently, we're watching things unfold and we feel this is the best course of action to take for now, until things change.

Also, a reminder that 4chan cannot be directly linked to. Screenshots of rumours and leaks from 4chan, fine, but do not link directly to it. 4chan leaks should be taken with a grain of salt. This should be obvious, but I figure it should be said, nonetheless.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM my way.

Last edited:
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing those moves are signature moves of existing Pokémon, would be a bit late. Not impossible, but not even a generation has passed.

New move tutors are going to be a feature.

Anyway, the ice-skating move would make some sense. Cool. Galarian Jynx intensifies. I really, really hope for a new Galarian evolution, as well. I know it's unlikely, but still.
They did give Heatmor a signature move in SM.

Reaction score
They did give Heatmor a signature move in SM.
As I said, that was not in the same generation and move tutors are clearly being marketed for IoA.

I don't see exclusives happen except for Urshifu and other brand new ones, like G. Slowbro.

Not yet, anyway.

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
"Shell Side Arm" is almost definitely a Galarian Slowbro move.
"Misty Explosion" might have something to do with box legends since there was a lot of mist in game.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
tbh my hopes so far are just new galarian forms. feels a bit underwhelming that we got so few and i'm hoping for a lot more this time around.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
him/his
"Misty Explosion" might have something to do with box legends since there was a lot of mist in game.
They didn't really have any power over the mist, though- I think it's more likely to be a move with GWeezing, since it's got Neutralizing Gas, Misty Surge, Strange Steam, Aromatic Mist, etc.

Reaction score
I personally don't see them just having Galarian Slowpoke line (and only two of the three at that) in Armor and that's it - it would be very lackluster. I know Tundra has the birds and the other in the Slowpoke line, but again, it'd be quite strange to have Slowpoke out of everything get Galarian forms but no other standard Pokémon, no?

Maybe that's just me wanting more and more!

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
I know Tundra has the birds and the other in the Slowpoke line, but again, it'd be quite strange to have Slowpoke out of everything get Galarian forms but no other standard Pokémon, no?
Agreed, it would be weird if they just gave regional forms to the Slowpoke line and the legendary birds. I figure we'll probably see a couple more regional variants, perhaps three to five more families. I could see them giving Galarian forms to Johto, Sinnoh, Kalos, and Alolan Pokemon considering they didn't get any in the base game.

Edit: I forgot about G-Corsola. Thanks to @swiftgallade46 for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
I could see them giving Galarian forms to Johto, [...] Pokemon considering they didn't get any in the base game.
Don’t forget poor Corsola!

And yeah I really hope the other 5-6 (idk if they would do any from Alola) regions get some more representation. Enough Kanto already.