• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Misty Explosion, hmmm interesting. When i hear "explosion" i can think of only one pokmeon. Electrode. Maybe a galarian voltorb + electrode with love ball design. Fairy type. And the second pokemon most likely gonna have a galarian form and likes to explode is Forretress. Bug/Fairy or Steel/Fairy type ?

Flip Turn and Triple Axel are definitely ice type moves. Maybe a figure skater galarian jynx ? or can you think any pokemon could have a figure skater galarian form ?

Terrain Pulse is %100 weather ball but for terrains

Misty Explosion, hmmm interesting. When i hear "explosion" i can think of only one pokmeon. Electrode. Maybe a galarian voltorb + electrode with love ball design. Fairy type. And the second pokemon most likely gonna have a galarian form and likes to explode is Forretress. Bug/Fairy or Steel/Fairy type ?

Flip Turn and Triple Axel are definitely ice type moves. Maybe a figure skater galarian jynx ? or can you think any pokemon could have a figure skater galarian form ?

I agree on everything, except the explosion part. Explosion is a burst of energy in general, it can be applied to a lot of things.

Flip Turn is used when Swimming, so that one is a Water type move.

However, both are related to Sports (Coaching also fits in). Maybe Flip Turn and Triple Axel are damaging moves, while Coaching is a status/supporting move (Maybe Coaching makes it so Flip Turn and Triple Axel do double damage or gain a random secondary effect).

On another note though: I think Steel Roller is a Steel type Rollout and Ice Ball.

Verlisify is cancerous. The clickbait titles are also very bad.

Anyway, the 4 new species are just his personal speculation, the 21 new (tutor) moves in Home's data are a thing, though.

Ha! I didn’t even see who posted the video but saw clickbaity YouTube video and thought “I’m not wasting my time clicking that and potentially funding some tool.” Nice to have confirmation I made the right choice! ;-)

Is it wrong that I copied, made huge and bold, printed, framed, and hung this up on my wall?
No, it's not. Because it's true.

I'd add in my two cents but it would just turn into a massive swear filled Verlisify hate post and nobody wants to read things they already know. I also don't want to waste my time writing it.

Friendly Reminder
Hey, friends!
Just a friendly reminder to shy away from discussions involving conflicts and users from other sites. Let’s try to keep on topic with the Expansion Pass; there’s still lots to speculate on and talk about!

Something I’ve been wondering about: does anyone else think we might also get some of the cut moves like Signal Beam and Hidden Power back in the expansion? Maybe that’s kind of the equivalent to mid-generation Move Tutors this time around? It would certainly shake up the current meta game.

Something I’ve been wondering about: does anyone else think we might also get some of the cut moves like Signal Beam and Hidden Power back in the expansion? Maybe that’s kind of the equivalent to mid-generation Move Tutors this time around? It would certainly shake up the current meta game.
I've wondered about that as well. I think we might see some of them but I won't be shocked if we don't. I'd certainly like to see Signal Beam back since it gave a few Pokémon useful coverage.

This is just me spitballing, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we know the release date by the end of next week. I don’t think they’d let it go too deep into June without telling us.

If they intend to gradually undo Dexit/if we're right about DP remakes then they'll at the very least have to add Hidden Power back in for Unown's sake.

Obviously I do hope the moves all come back at some point, I quite liked several of them. And I still don't understand how the Woobat line made it in but Heart Stamp didn't...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom