• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Attachments

• A1FA12D3-6A14-4176-845D-3B816F3AA41D.jpeg
    A1FA12D3-6A14-4176-845D-3B816F3AA41D.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 36
Quick Draw

1. Quick Draw is an ability that allows its user to cast magic with no cast time after performing a certain action.

- could be that use of extra status move of your allies if you used a non status move on that turn
2. Fast draw, also known as quick draw, is the ability to quickly draw a pistol and fire it accurately on a target. This skill was made popular by romanticized depictions of gunslingers in the Western genre, which in turn were inspired by famous historical gunfights in the American Old West.

- this one seems cooler before battle begins the pokemon shoots the target or maybe priority to all ball and bomb moves?

Maybe checking all Final fantasy abilities?
maybe next League of Legends and other genres?

Last edited:
The fanbase is so huge, covering millions of people from more than a hundred countries and consists of all age-groups.

What do people expect; Only reason on the internet? Toxic behaviour is a given. Doesn't help that Gamefreak has no community-management whatsoever. That's basically the crowd-control of online fanbases.

And I'm sorry, but THE fanbase doesn't exist. The game sold as many copies as there are people living in my country.

-----------------------------------------------

Anyway, beside the National Dex issue, I'm still of the opinion that the basegame is quite 'lacking' for such an experienced franchise. And I hope that point comes across somewhere in Gamefreak's offices. It's just a shame that we never hear anything from them (aka community-management). Things like 'We got you fam', 'We appreciate the feedback and will look at things differently in the future', etc.

hmmm thats why we have poison types and toxic? joke.

practivally good they they forecast events and give us hope

new stuff?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Qc6mCdno8

Last edited:
Could you summarise the video? Also, none of the rumours lately have been true.
too much to do that, but you can chose some points and read it fast.

one amazing thing is the ice/ghost tentacool evolution and galarian forms that could be maybe true, some rumors come probably from gossip of workers with their kids and families, some false to take of the crowd into the abyss

or blocking steel type moves for 3 turns whats better???

think Galarian weezing and a new pokemon will get this... if psychic/poison is true then it may get interesting

Last edited:
too much to do that, but you can chose some points and read it fast.

one amazing thing is the ice/ghost tentacool evolution and galarian forms that could be maybe true, some rumors come probably from gossip of workers with their kids and families, some false to take of the crowd into the abyss

or blocking steel type moves for 3 turns whats better???

think Galarian weezing and a new pokemon will get this... if psychic/poison is true then it may get interesting
That rumour is definitely fake.

One part, for example, mentions Flip Turn as a fairy-type move, while it has 'Eau' in its French name. D'eau means water.

Most of the real rumours have always been something vague, not a list this complete.

Last edited:
Its a fake rumor
It mentions Maizie (Kurts granddaughter) appearing with the apricorn balls (However, Maizie is her anime name, in the games she isn't named).
Pincurchin and Pyukumuku share a g-max form (Which is impossible, since they don't share a type and Pyukumuku doesn't get any offensive moves either, making a G-max for pointless).
It also says the birds that are shown aren't Galarian Forms for the legendary birds, but they are Telecuatro, Sinicinco and Assailseis. No way the Pokemon is gonna incorporate hard to pronounce names (Its already hard for adults who don't speak Spanish, so imagine how that would be for kids)
Tentacool gets a Galarian Form and Evolution, which is called Tentagool (Kinda funny, since Tentagool also showed up in a rumor that is already confirmed fake).
Zarude will be Mystery Gift exclusive after completely the Towers storyline (If so, there is literally no point in distributing it via Japanese theater during the movie, especially since the movie is delayed).
Galarian Slowbro - Corsola shell on each arm (Fact of the matter is that this one completely destroys the rest of the rumor, since we already saw one of Slowbro's arm and there was no shell on it).
Eternatus Eternamax released (I doubt they do that, unless Zacian and Zamazenta also get something).
Flip Turn - Fairy type (Not gonna happen, else its French translation makes no sense).
Rumors that are this long, are most of the time nothing more than wishlists.
I also looked at the date for this rumor: It came out the exact same day the Move leak came out (Meaning the first 2 pages of this rumor were already created and going to be put up and when the move leak came out, the moves were slapped on it so it could gain momentum and people would think it is true because of those).

Actually i like fake rumors more than real leaks. Even if i love to know from beforehand what will games bring, it kills the hype. Don't get me wrong i love getting spoilers, i watched Infinity War after i read all the spoilers. But that fake leaks are so much fun. You see how creative fans could be and you see how many possibilities there are for the game. And some silly rumors like ' And Red dies ' are so much fun. I like these pre-release seasons because of fake rumors, not because of a chance that we get a real leak. Yeah that causes a confusion for some fans who aren't that close to the news but i don't care, i enjoy the time. Since we are getting closer to tho release day, i hope we'll see more fake rumors with crazy ideas.

Actually i like fake rumors more than real leaks. Even if i love to know from beforehand what will games bring, it kills the hype. Don't get me wrong i love getting spoilers, i watched Infinity War after i read all the spoilers. But that fake leaks are so much fun. You see how creative fans could be and you see how many possibilities there are for the game. And some silly rumors like ' And Red dies ' are so much fun. I like these pre-release seasons because of fake rumors, not because of a chance that we get a real leak. Yeah that causes a confusion for some fans who aren't that close to the news but i don't care, i enjoy the time. Since we are getting closer to tho release day, i hope we'll see more fake rumors with crazy ideas.
It's bad if fake rumours are better than what we're actually getting, though.

Certainly a thing now with the Expansion-Pass-rumours mentioning so many new Galarian forms and -evolutions.

No way the Pokemon is gonna incorporate hard to pronounce names

To be fair, they've not exactly refused to give things hard-to-pronounce names before. idk about anyone else but I find "Eternatus" pretty clunky to say.

I still refuse to use the official pronunciation of Arceus
Try pronouncing archaeus the alchemical term for one specific part in the astral plane.
To be fair, they've not exactly refused to give things hard-to-pronounce names before. idk about anyone else but I find "Eternatus" pretty clunky to say.
Try saying avengers:Eternals, but without saying avengers and saying tus instead of the plural s.
Decidueye.
Try saying deciduous, but stop near the end and say "I".

You're welcome everybody.

Try saying avengers:Eternals, but without saying avengers and saying tus instead of the plural s.

I know how to pronounce it, my point is just that it doesn't really roll off the tongue, and that they haven't always refrained from assigning names that are a little awkward-sounding or daunting when first looked at. There's a lot of ways to read "Runerigus," for example. In comparison to that, that fake rumor's "Sinicinco" doesn't seem problematic to me at all.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom