• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Don't think so, at least for Electivire. Both Sandshrew and Vulpix got regional forms, but neither Ekans nor Growlithe got one.
I mean tru, but magmar and electabuzz always felt more like a duo to me than those. Similar bst, both got baby forms in gen 2,both got evos in gen4. Perfect opportunity for game exclusive new galarian forms imo.

I mean tru, but magmar and electabuzz always felt more like a duo to me than those. Similar bst, both got baby forms in gen 2,both got evos in gen4. Perfect opportunity for game exclusive new galarian forms imo.
Then what about what happened with Oddish/Bellsprout and Slowpoke/Psyduck? Just because one is getting something doesn't mean the other will.

Not much more than we already knew, but it's nice to get to know details of the Pokemon that were teased earlier!

I hope we get plenty of lore for the new legendaries- I love their designs, but I also really want the story explanations behind them in relation to their originals. Are there multiples of the bird trio, like a whole species? How do they reproduce? Does Regigigas have those stones corresponding to the original on it because they were its first, or its favorites, or will that just be considered a coincidence now?
My only issue with the new regis is that they don't really make sense.

First of all they break the whole trio thing Pokemon's always had going on. Second of all, the original regis are made of materials that could conceivably make a golem (ice, steel, and rock).

So what are these things!
Official site says Drago is formed from crystals. No word on Eleki's forming yet.

Regielikie's Signature move is Thunder Cage and its OP.
I don't think it'll be that OP, it's basically your standard trapping move like Fire Spin or Whirlpool.

Wonder if there will be a Max Raid Event where the new items such as the ones meant to evolve G-Slowpoke will become available in the base game. It'd be really nice to have access to these things without having to purchase the pass or trade.

I mean, originally, there was gonna be a Bellsprout evolution too. Remember in the beta of Gold/Silver?
1591125479981.png

Tbh I stil dont understand why Slowpoke and Slowbro of all the pokemon get a Galarian From.

And I dont know why the Kanto Birds must get Galarian forms. That is right, more Kanto pokemon getting a Galarian Forme.

And idk why Kubfu is seen as Legendary.

I wont bet my soul for 62 cents, I think I can get more, but why do only Kanto pokemon (except Zizagoon still odd) get a special Aloloan or Galarian Forme?

Tbh I stil dont understand why Slowpoke and Slowbro of all the pokemon get a Galarian From.

And I dont know why the Kanto Birds must get Galarian forms. That is right, more Kanto pokemon getting a Galarian Forme.

And idk why Kubfu is seen as Legendary
1) No idea. Also Slowking is getting one, too.
2) Well, it's a good chance to give them lore, since they really don't have much lore, if any.
3) We might get the answer in the DLC.

Galar Slowbro is absolutely blessed though.

I will not accept slander on his name.

I figure its because they are a decently popular line that has the added benefit of being primarily Kanto Pokemon.
There may be some in-game lore for why this is, but from an out-of-game standpoint it's probably because they're well-known Kanto Pokemon. Plus Mewtwo has its Megas and Mew has its z-move so maybe GameFreak thought it might be time to give the other grouping of special Kanto Pokemon something as well.
Are you sure about Slowking?
I'm fairly certain G-Slowking was shown in one of the earlier trailers.
iu
I don't think that's an entirely new Pokemon due to its similarity to Slowking, and because the only new Pokemon shown have been legendaries.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom