• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I really hate Ash Greninja. That should've stayed an anime thing.
Yeah. People dislike Charizard pandering, but that was the one moment where it would have made sense by giving Ash a Mega Stone, but no, they had to create something exclusive to Greninja. And this comes from someone that likes Greninja.

What is the consensus towards "leaks" for this thread? If it's not allowed I'll delete this.
Anyway, I have a friend who's been directing me to 4chan "leaks" on and off for a while, but I never believed any of it.
Dunno why, but this one felt tame enough for speculation's sake. I don't think it's real, but I wouldn't mind if it's true lol
maybe.png

I don't give credibility to rumors that say a Pokemon's regional form, not after Alolan Oddish turned out to be fake.

What is the consensus towards "leaks" for this thread? If it's not allowed I'll delete this.
Anyway, I have a friend who's been directing me to 4chan "leaks" on and off for a while, but I never believed any of it.
Dunno why, but this one felt tame enough for speculation's sake. I don't think it's real, but I wouldn't mind if it's true lol

Interesting rumor. It might be true, since its not too out there. However, i would still be suspicious, since it comes out a day after the trailer.

Edit: After further inspection i think its fake, since Dunsparce getting a regional form that is Flying type has been speculated heavily by the community ever since Sun and Moon revealed regional forms are a thing.

That many Galarian forms? They would have been marketed, really.

The only things that make me hope it's real are the Buneary and Gulpin stuff. Everything else makes me think it's not plausible.
After this last trailer, I'm leaning heavily on the Slow line and the Birds being the only Pokemon getting new regional forms.
I wouldn't be surprised on there being one or two more, and I'm crossing my fingers for the G-Dustox speculation being real, but I can't see that many getting forms.

After this last trailer, I'm leaning heavily on the Slow line and the Birds being the only Pokemon getting new regional forms.

Seconding this. I think this is very much a "what we see is what we get" situation.

I mean, RegiDRAKE was an option.

Kinda potato-potahto at that point... you're still just slapping a derivative of "dragon" onto "Regi"

Rumors are allowed! We just had another talked about before the trailer release!

Count me suspicious on this one:
  • A Flying-type evo of Dunsparce with Cloud Nine as one of its abilities is remarkably similar to Dunseraph from Pokemon Uranium. (I get that seeing Dunsparce as a Flying-type makes sense, given the wings, but the same ability seems a bit on the nose)
  • Every single one of these new forms only has one ability? But the only regional forms we have so far with only one ability are Yamask, Slowbro, and the birds. Of those, two of these are sig abilities and the other three are legendaries. Now all of a sudden we have 9 regular Pokemon with regional forms getting one ability?
  • G Granbull only has one ability, despite Snubbull having three possible abilities.
  • You could argue that these are just because they've only seen gameplay and not code, but if that's the case, why do they know the % chance for Slowking's ability and move?

Some more speculation: Do you think it's possible Klara might be revealed to originally be from Unova or Alola, judging by the way her dialogue in the Galarian Slowpoke cutscene seems to convey a California surfer sort of dialect similar to Marlon or Mina, rather than the British slang most Galar characters use?

It doesn't seem super far out there, but I do feel like if there were this many more Galarian forms we would have had one more in the trailer. I'm going fake for now, but I'll keep it in mind.

Found another "leak" for Isle of Armor on 4chan; a pretty short one to boot.

A 21 second video will appear on Pokemon Youtube, twitter and Facebook channel/page on Wednesday 10th June. This will be a random video dropped at 22.00 JST
There will be no advance warning of the video and will be the last bit of information before the isle of Armor releases.
You will see an eevee and it will evolve. It will evolve into a fighting type called combateon and it will be a dark brown colour with a thick golden line going around the body. It has red eyes and thick muscular legs and arms. It can walk on all 4’s but also walk and stand on 2 legs.
You will see it perform it’s signature move Wicked blow inside one of the tower of fists against a Poliwag.

Found another "leak" for Isle of Armor on 4chan; a pretty short one to boot.

A 21 second video will appear on Pokemon Youtube, twitter and Facebook channel/page on Wednesday 10th June. This will be a random video dropped at 22.00 JST
There will be no advance warning of the video and will be the last bit of information before the isle of Armor releases.
You will see an eevee and it will evolve. It will evolve into a fighting type called combateon and it will be a dark brown colour with a thick golden line going around the body. It has red eyes and thick muscular legs and arms. It can walk on all 4’s but also walk and stand on 2 legs.
You will see it perform it’s signature move Wicked blow inside one of the tower of fists against a Poliwag.
I think it's fake, since:
We've already been told you go into the towers alone with Kubfu.

How can there be a galarian sewaddle and swadloon that is the same typing? All of the galarian forms have their typings changed

What is the difference in that?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom