• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Reaction score
Yeah, as the Crown Tundra is still actively being developed.
Presumably in its last phases, yes, but you're correct. Internal testing, localisation, et cetera. Such data won't be on any background server anytime soon.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Also, the idea of them adding in 360 Pokemon with this DLC is completely ridiculous. That's only 40 less Pokemon than in the entire Galar Pokedex, and all of the starters are there barring the Sinnoh starters.

Reaction score
@dig I checked popular hackers/rumors accounts like Eclipse_tt, mattyoukhana, SciresM and CentroPokemonLeaks and none of them even mention the list.

I hope that the Pokedex from the IoA will be completely separate from the original Galar dex.
That's confirmed, the website shows a "New Pokedexes" in their list of features.
It will be, actually. The site mentions two new dexes.

I only think it's somewhat of a shame to have so many mainland-Galar Pokémon in the DLC-areas, as well.
Well, it's unevitable when there are just 40-50 lines added. I'll be fine with it as long as we don't see the commoners from the Wild Area such as Stufful, Vanillite, Wobbuffet, Electrike, Wingull, Tympole, etc.

Here's a number I had saved just for this!
Reaction score
Question: Is Furret back?

Reaction score
Quite a few comments on youtube, reddit or other forums call the Isle of Armor tropical, even though it looks almost like an exact copy of the Isle of Wight.

Having forests and bogs =/= tropical. The only 'odd' bit is the sandpit. But rainshadow, I guess.

The Isle of Wight has some palm trees, by the way. In case of Exeggcutor.