• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

It is literally a biome where trees are scarce and the temp is so low.
Even the Calyrex is shown against a background of white winter-land
Snover and Abomasnow are Ice and Grass, so I see no problem for Calyrex, since it's other part is Ice. We'll find out more when we get closer to Crown Tundra's release.

still Sword and Shield related.
Yeah but we have, like, a whole thread related to SwSh that would be much better suited for what you posted.

You know, "The Games Out, Let's Discuss."

I'd link it but I don't think this post saved and I don't want to start from scratch. I think it's still on the front page.

Snover and Abomasnow are Ice and Grass, so I see no problem for Calyrex, since it's other part is Ice. We'll find out more when we get closer to Crown Tundra's release.
Of course! I was not implying that there can be no trees. I wad just hoping the mascot of the tundra area to be at least part ice.

Calyrex is psychic / grass and not ice / grass.

Tundras are actually full of plants.

Also, I'm sure it being Psychic/Grass has something to do with it's origins and inspirations.

I wad just hoping the mascot of the tundra area to be at least part ice.
My guess is that Calyrex was exiled to the tundra area, not born there, hence its lack of Ice typing.

But I do agree that Ice/Grass is more fitting than Psychic/Grass, at least design-wise in my opinion.

So, about that new uniform, the one with the sponsors, anybody noticed it has a symbol with two people instead of the one figure? Think that eludes to some kind of tag team tourney in the game?

So, about that new uniform, the one with the sponsors, anybody noticed it has a symbol with two people instead of the one figure? Think that eludes to some kind of tag team tourney in the game?

Mabey we can team up with other gym leaders / characters in the Champion cup rematches that would be a cool additional feature.

Mabey we can team up with other gym leaders / characters in the Champion cup rematches that would be a cool additional feature.
It will probably be the ''World Champions Cup'' where all the past Champions from each Region... Red, Blue, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Iris, Diantha and possibly Sun and or Moon would be competing.

Wow that would be so cool especially since SwSh had such amazing character designs. I feel like that would be its own expansion pass though, themed around Competition/Teamwork or something.

It will probably be the ''World Champions Cup'' where all the past Champions from each Region... Red, Blue, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Iris, Diantha and possibly Sun and or Moon would be competing.

Lol your post would make a lot more sense if you said "may" instead of "will" I mean wasn't there no past characters in SwSh at all?

Wow that would be so cool especially since SwSh had such amazing character designs. I feel like that would be its own expansion pass though, themed around Competition/Teamwork or something.

Lol your post would make a lot more sense if you said "may" instead of "will" I mean wasn't there no past characters in SwSh at all?
Or they could be saving it for the DLCs. Mostly the Crown Tundra.

The Crown Tundra could also be hinting to a World Champions Cup where you face off against past Champions. This would be a perfect opportunity if they had Cynthia's house located within the Crown Tundra itself. She did hint of having a house in a far away Region back in Platinum, whilst the villa in Unova belonged to Caitlin. Reason for staying is because of the nearby ruins, and with the Crown Tundra's theme being ''Expedition'' and having ancient ruins in it, I cannot see why they shouldn't waste such a perfect hint. You could have Cynthia stating that she came from Sinnoh and is living in the Crown Tundra so to study the rich history and ruins within that part of the Galar Region.

Bird Keeper Tody had already posted of how the underground and the new Regis could be tieing in for the Sinnoh Remake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKU3NXUhKfk

Last edited:
I found myself wondering after looking through the 2 guides released for SWSH.

Will there be a third guide book for the expansion i feel like there would need to be mabey ? Im not sure

That wasn't that bad. Lillie "helping" you fight Faba and the grunt, on the other hand...

This was actually the most infuriating battle I've ever experienced. Lillie went deadweight, and then I somehow ended up in a position where Faba would use (and hit!) Hypnosis on me every turn. I'd use and Awakening, he'd use Hypnosis. I'd try sitting it out, get one hit in, then get Hypnosised again. This went on for at least another 15 minutes.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom