• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

- lets take if they make Teatime a TM and additionally would add the effect of consuming potions, make it a priority move and make oponents without berries and potions get confused would it then work by game restars or only after beeing in expansion area and getting there the modified TM move?

-or would a new game with expansion allow Polteageist learn the new Teatime automatically after uploading it?

Mythical Pokemon should come with Ribbons unless they can be obtained without events legitimately.

This most likely isn't happening because GF has forgotten it exists, but i hope Inverse Battle comes back at some point. If it came back in this DLC or in a future DLC as a battle facility, i would be all over it. The switch up of type matchups adds so much new dynamic to combat and also brings back the feeling i'm sure a lot had when they were figuring out type matchups.

It just sucks so much that GF barely did anything with this type of battle.

Last edited:
Since the Isle of Armor is confirmed to be based on the Isle of Man, I wonder if there'll be a motorcycle race based on the infamous Isle of Man TT (widely considered to be one of the most dangerous motorsports races in the world).

New mythical Pokémon to be revealed on Pokemon Day.

hmmm could be official reveal of one of those we alredy saw, the birds and regies, or a completely unsaw new one. The Wushu pokemon seem to be in both games... Calirex in Crown maybe Isle of Armor has a other legendary? Yellow armor? Electric/fighting, electric/steel? will be interesting.

Hmmm actually some moves like Rapid Spin, Flame charge, Aqua Jet should free the user from moves like Snap Trap, Spider Web, Octolock,

Last edited:
hmmm could be official reveal of one of those we alredy saw, the birds and regies, or a completely unsaw new one. The Wushu pokemon seem to be in both games... Calirex in Crown maybe Isle of Armor has a other legendary? Yellow armor? Electric/fighting, electric/steel? will be interesting.

Hmmm actually some moves like Rapid Spin, Flame charge, Aqua Jet should free the user from moves like Snap Trap, Spider Web, Octolock,
A completely new one; the ones revealed in the expansion pass trailer are already officially revealed and are not Mythicals, but Legendaries. The event legendary will most likely not be catchable, but a part of a mystery gift or something like it.

A completely new one; the ones revealed in the expansion pass trailer are already officially revealed and are not Mythicals, but Legendaries. The event legendary will most likely not be catchable, but a part of a mystery gift or something like it.

hope no monotype... With Zeaora they wasted oportunity for electric/fighting or electric/dark...

Melmetal would made a fantastic steel/poison pokemon with quick silver motive...

fire/grass, steel/ghost , grass/ghost or something that terms would be neat now... even dark/bug or bug/ghost would be nice... if they even give us fire/fairy... poison/steel or ice/poison will be cool.

I think MEGAS will be back, not sure if in this expansion or next, cause if you look at pokemon HOME there is a dex entry for MEGAS and you could store items in HOME but since Gen 8 does not have mega stones and BANK cant let you store items pretty sure there will be a way for mega stones to be incorporated in the future

I think MEGAS will be back, not sure if in this expansion or next, cause if you look at pokemon HOME there is a dex entry for MEGAS and you could store items in HOME but since Gen 8 does not have mega stones and BANK cant let you store items pretty sure there will be a way for mega stones to be incorporated in the future
I highly doubt that X and Y would be remade any time soon.

Having Megas AND Dynamax forms would simply be too much.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Megas came back around eventually (they can always disable them for any official competitions, and I don't think they really care about game balance outside of those circumstances), but where was it confirmed that items can be stored in Home?

Megas could return in a hypothetical game without Dynamax. I’m betting Dynamax will be phased out soon anyway since they’ve tied it a bit too much to Galar.
I agree with that, even though I'm not a fan of megas. I find Dynamaxing to be a tad more tolerable.

I agree with that, even though I'm not a fan of megas. I find Dynamaxing to be a tad more tolerable.
I find the opposite, so I guess just a matter of preferences.

I do find that they’ve made a lot more effort to attach Dynamax to Galar than they ever did for Z-Moves to Alola or Megas to Kalos.

I do like that Dynamax is possible for every Pokemon (except the Galar legendaries), it's the one thing that makes me prefer it over Megas. Same with Z-Moves over Megas.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom