• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I wouldn't count on that...
Eh, I really think that'd be pretty much a guarantee. People were already going to have to wait to bring in Pokemon, because Home released after SwSh, like Bank with XY, and most people are used to the idea of not having their old Pokemon for the main campaign, since Gen 4 and 5 had their transfer methods after the main game. There would still be some assholes, but they wouldn't be able to make such a spectacle with the majority opinion disagreeing with them- sort of like how there's some people who say stuff like "All Pokemon outside of the original 151 are terrible", but even people who prefer Gen 1 Pokemon tell them off because they still like some of the new ones.

There was an Animorphs game?! How did I not know about this?!
It was a RPG for the Game Boy Color.

1590612000359.png

They were not even subtle on what they were copying.

That’s just inviting a lawsuit. Also, I don’t like the coyote’s chances in that fight.
That was not necessary. Run and Gun! only made like... seven games, I think? And then they disappeared from the face of the Earth. The game that killed them was called "Urban Yeti", which was... as bad as expected.

I see alot of talk about toxic fans and dexit. Honestly there are two extremes, people either blindly defend it or go over board on just how awful the game is. I'm in the middle ground, upset, but over all still enjoyed playing the games. Honestly most of the toxic behavior comes from US fans (also I am from the US)

Does anyone how how Japanese fans reacted? And what their current feelings are towards dexit?

That was not necessary. Run and Gun! only made like... seven games, I think? And then they disappeared from the face of the Earth. The game that killed them was called "Urban Yeti", which was... as bad as expected.
Stranger things have happened: Godzilla's owners, NOLA brewery settle case over beer
EDIT: For God's sake...

View attachment 133394

They really weren't subtle at all.
Why is Cassie killing a mouse? That's completely out of character.

I never actually read Animorphs. I tried reading it but I was really young and it freaked me out because I was gullible and actually thought the whole thing with the mind control aliens was real.

Did y'all see that video aDrive posted of the massive leak from 4chan?
Screenshots? I don't think it was brought up here at all.
Honestly most of the toxic behavior comes from US fans (also I am from the US)
Could just be that you interact mostly with people from the US and/or go on forums that lean heavily towards people from the US? I haven't really noticed any difference in toxicity and nationalities.

Edit:
I never actually read Animorphs. I tried reading it but I was really young and it freaked me out because I was gullible and actually thought the whole thing with the mind control aliens was real.
I read like a snippet of one of the latter chapters from one of the books about some girl crumpling to the ground like a candy wrapper or something after being dropped by a traitor who held her by the neck. Seemed like those books were on the same level of intensity as Warrior Cats...

What's with these off-topic discussions? Youkai Watch? Animorphs??? Let's talk about the DLC, shall we?

Anyway, as much as I'm looking forward to a whole new area and a new storyline to explore, the return of many old Pokémon is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. I regularly play online and I'm starting to get really tired of seeing the same pool of 10 or 15 Pokémon over and over again every battle. The return of old Pokémon will not only spice up the metagame with new Pokémon choices, but it'll help create new styles to play with the Pokémon in the game currently too. I also want to try breeding for Shinies of some of the new (old) Pokémon. I'm kind of burned out with the game after almost 600 hours, so the influx of Pokémon will hopefully reinvigorate my enjoyment of the game! It'll be like a reunion with our old pals :3

I read like a snippet of one of the latter chapters from one of the books about some girl crumpling to the ground like a candy wrapper or something after being dropped by a traitor who held her by the neck. Seemed like those books were on the same level of intensity as Warrior Cats...
Probably when David and Rachel square off. Yeah, the main characters go through some pretty intense stuff. It helps that their injuries heal whenever they transform.

Edit: getting back on topic now, do we know what kind of levels the trainers/wild Pokémon are going to be? I have an idea of which Pokémon I want to use, but I’m wary of training them now for fear of over leveling .

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom