• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Thats the easiest one.

"Telecuatro" would be easy too if the c were replaced with a q, and even with the c, I'd say it's on the same level as Decidueye.

Really only the last one I think is a bit much. But of course it's a moot point since there's so many other reasons why that rumor is fake.

"Telecuatro" would be easy too if the c were replaced with a q, and even with the c, I'd say it's Decidueye-tier.

Really only the last one I think is a bit much. But of course it's a moot point since there's so many other reasons why that rumor is fake.
Mostly for its description of Galarian Slowbro's appearance.

Mostly for its description of Galarian Slowbro's appearance.
Also the french name of the move Flip Turn has the word water in it literally and the rumor says it is fairy type which? It is even written on the page where the moves was first leaked and they didnt even bother to read it

The Affleck leak which was 95% accurate referred to Zacian and Zamazenta as being just 1 Pokemon and mentioned Opal as the 4th Gym Leader.
It also claims that Flip Turn is Fairy type when the move's French name contains a pun with the French word for water which makes its type obvious. It also claims that Pyukumuku and Pincurchin share a G-Max move when that would be impossible.

It also claims that Flip Turn is Fairy type when the move's French name contains a pun with the French word for water which makes its type obvious.

Razor Wind, Whirlwind, aren't flying type. Mega Kick and Dizzy Punch aren't fighting.

It also claims that Pyukumuku and Pincurchin share a G-Max move when that would be impossible.

And why's that impossible?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom