• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Nah. The missing Pokemon can easily be added in during the gen 4 remakes, or whichever games we're getting after the DLC ends.
If I recall correctly, there are some Pokemon present in DP that are still unaccounted for; and while we don't have the full roster of returning Pokemon between each update, there's always the chance we might not get them all.
So far, all of the remakes have included additional endgame content that allowed for Pokemon from generations that came out past their initial versions' releases to get representation. I wouldn't put it past Game Freak to include a way to have the remaining Pokemon present in then. Though, it would be a shame to have to wait until the second set of Gen 8 games to get a full Pokedex again.
There's also the likelihood of us just getting a third update that only adds them back in. Who knows at this point.
I don't know if we would get more DLC beyond the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra.

First: those are 69 pokemon still not available,nice
Second: I'm not sure that the moves are perfect evidence, 435+200+69=704 and 890-704=187, 387 pokemon returning in the DLC is extremly unlikely, unless the updated movesets are for the next games/DLC too then sinnoh is out of the table, I wish it's true but it's not.
Third:not counting mythicals nor UBs there'll be around 40 returning legends,if they are counted separately, that's still 347 ,even if you count them , that'd be 306, not 200+

List of Pokemon unavailable for transfer from Home after DLCs

Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Paras
Parasect
Unown
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Stantler
Smeargle
Plusle
Minun
Gulpin
Swalot
Spinda
Zangoose
Castform
Kecleon
Tropius
Chimecho
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Luvdisc
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Bidoof
Bibarel
Kricketot
Kricketune
Cranidos
Rampardos
Shieldon
Bastiodon
Pachirisu
Buizel
Floatzel
Glameow
Purugly
Chingling
Chatot
Carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
Phione
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Blitzle
Zebstrika
Sewaddle
Swadloon
Leavanny
Alomomola
Flabébé
Floette
Florges
Clawitzer
Clauncher

Pseudo-confirms what we suspected - Gen 4 remakes soon. Seems they currently have no idea how to re-implement Unown.
This whole list is bullshit. Pokémon in that list show up on this list of missing Pokémon move sets from Serebii. https://serebii.net/swordshield/hometm.shtml

Yeah... I really don't think the DLC will reintegrate 374 Pokémon. They did say "over 200" in the Direct, but that's almost twice that amount.

Also, Seviper but no Zangoose? I mean I know Game Freak aren't above weird decisions (Camerupt being the only Mega-capable Pokémon not available in USUM, Heart Stamp not being in SWSH despite Woobat being in), but those two are such a closely related pair.

Yeah... I really don't think the DLC will reintegrate 374 Pokémon. They did say "over 200" in the Direct, but that's almost twice that amount.

Also, Seviper but no Zangoose? I mean I know Game Freak aren't above weird decisions (Camerupt being the only Mega-capable Pokémon not available in USUM, Heart Stamp not being in SWSH despite Woobat being in), but those two are such a closely related pair.
Yeah. I can't see them adding back in that many Pokemon. Also, that list includes no Alola Pokemon.

Hmm, from the dialogue on Bulbapedia, she doesn’t give me that Californian-surfer vibe (doesn't look like it either), though it does seem markedly different from the dialogue of the other characters. See

You know who Klara really reminds me of? Shinobu Kocho from Demon Slayer.

latest

Shinobu Kocho

That's pretty much the first thought that popped in my head when she was revealed. Their designs are fairly similar with the butterfly motif. And Shinobu's personality would fit what we know about Klara. Shinobu is very outwardly friendly, but at the same time she is very cruel and ruthless to her enemies. I imagine that Klara is probably similar. She seems to act friendly and almost flirty with the protagonist, but in battle I bet she just loves to crush her opponents. That would definitely be a fitting personality for a Poison type trainer.

Really makes me wonder about the similarity. I don't think she's directly referencing Shinobu, but they seem so painfully similar that I can't help but see the connection. Is there something in Japanese culture both characters are referencing or something?

Have anyone seen the promotional photos of galarian meowth on Pokemon Go? There is a mega stone on its feet could it be a hint of megas returning?

I tried looking around for a promo picture, but the only one I seem to be able to find is this one. I can't seem to see a mega stone, or is there a different one?
pogopromo.jpg

Edit: Scratch that, I found it!
PogoPromo2.jpg

To be honest, that just looks like a regular marble to me.

That means a lot of Pokémon spread between the DLC parts.

I hope it's true, but I can not believe it yet. What's the source?

I don't believe it. I don't think that they would add in that many Pokemon.
Indeed, we also need a source and none has been provided.

One of the staff members posted the info, though, is he a dataminer himself?

Last edited:
That's pretty much the first thought that popped in my head when she was revealed. Their designs are fairly similar with the butterfly motif. And Shinobu's personality would fit what we know about Klara. Shinobu is very outwardly friendly, but at the same time she is very cruel and ruthless to her enemies. I imagine that Klara is probably similar. She seems to act friendly and almost flirty with the protagonist, but in battle I bet she just loves to crush her opponents. That would definitely be a fitting personality for a Poison type trainer.

inb4 Avery is going to be the same, if only for story purposes. He seems humble & gentlemanly when you first meet him, but once on the Isle of Armor you'll probably discover more than a few reasons to believe he's not as nice as he seems.

Spiritomb is not on that list, though. Kind of odd (ha) seeing how it's only obtainable in DP and ORAS. It's one of the few Pokémon of generation 4 that has the biggest ties to Sinnoh games.

Also, I don't think any datamine will already show transferable Pokémon for the Crown Tundra. Bit too early for that, no? Would be odd to transfer all the returning 'mons before its release. Unless I'm missing something.

@dig I can't find anything about it on the internet, except for another forum mentioning the exact same, but also without source.

Last edited:
Have anyone seen the promotional photos of galarian meowth on Pokemon Go? There is a mega stone on its feet could it be a hint of megas returning?

No, but that sounds interesting. Could you please post the pics? Thanks.

I tried looking around for a promo picture, but the only one I seem to be able to find is this one. I can't seem to see a mega stone, or is there a different one?

Couldn't it just as easily be a hint at Megas in GO, though?

It literally is just a regular marble - one of the souvenir items that your Buddy Pokémon can bring you in GO (paralleling the similar feature in LGPE).

Mega stone looks like marbles besides it is very odd to have a marble just lying down there and if you look closely it looks animated like the galarian meowth and unlike the house which looks real

I’m not convinced it’s a mega stone, the swirl in the middle looks more like a generic marble than a mega and as Esserie pointed out regular marbles can be found in Go:

If it was a Pokémon with a Mega and Marbles weren’t a thing in Go then I’d think it was a hint of Megas coming to Go, as is I think it’s just the Go Marbles

Spiritomb is not on that list, though. Kind of odd (ha) seeing how it's only obtainable in DP and ORAS. It's one of the few Pokémon of generation 4 that has the biggest ties to Sinnoh games.

Also, I don't think any datamine will already show transferable Pokémon for the Crown Tundra. Bit too early for that, no? Would be odd to transfer all the returning 'mons before its release. Unless I'm missing something.

@dig I can't find anything about it on the internet, except for another forum mentioning the exact same, but also without source.

gen 4 remakes confirmed, and megas coming back confirmed

Not even just nowadays:

Surge Surfer Ability and the Stoked Sparksurfer Z-Move for Raichu
Tangling Hair Ability for Diglett line
Galvanize Ability for Geodude line
Power of Alchemy Ability for Grimer line (technically just a renamed Receiver, but still)
Dragon Hammer move for Exeggutor
Shadow Bone move for Marowak

Most regional forms have something unique about them. All of which to say, I largely agree with your point - I think that any other new Galarian forms would most likely have something distinctive about them that the datamine would have revealed.

Crazy thought but maybe they could un-remove it

First of all, the website is talking about multiple galarian variants in both dlcs, so just Slwobro would be weird (unless they count Slowpoke I guess, but that'd be weird)

Second of all, did the home datamine include any abilities? I don't remember seeing quick draw, Transistor or Dragon's Maw on there.

Third, these are the leaked moves:
  • Expanding Force
  • Steel Roller
  • Scale Shot
  • Meteor Beam
  • Shell Side Arm
  • Misty Explosion
  • Grassy Glide
  • Rising Voltage
  • Terrain Pulse,
  • Skitter Smack
  • Burning Jealousy
  • Lash Out
  • Poltergeist
  • Corrosive Gas
  • Coaching
  • Flip Turn
  • Triple Axel
  • Dual Wingbeat
  • Scorching Sands
  • Jungle Healing
  • Wicked Blow
  • Surging Strikes
I think I striked out all of the ones we already know, but there are still so many moves that could be related to s galarian form. Also this list seems to be just moves introduced in the isle of armor, since Thunder Cage and Dragon Energy aren't even in there. So I really don't get where the negative attitude is coming from tbh

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom