• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Yeah, as the Crown Tundra is still actively being developed.
Presumably in its last phases, yes, but you're correct. Internal testing, localisation, et cetera. Such data won't be on any background server anytime soon.

Also, the idea of them adding in 360 Pokemon with this DLC is completely ridiculous. That's only 40 less Pokemon than in the entire Galar Pokedex, and all of the starters are there barring the Sinnoh starters.

@dig I checked popular hackers/rumors accounts like Eclipse_tt, mattyoukhana, SciresM and CentroPokemonLeaks and none of them even mention the list.

I hope that the Pokedex from the IoA will be completely separate from the original Galar dex.

That's confirmed, the website shows a "New Pokedexes" in their list of features.
It will be, actually. The site mentions two new dexes.

I only think it's somewhat of a shame to have so many mainland-Galar Pokémon in the DLC-areas, as well.
Well, it's unevitable when there are just 40-50 lines added. I'll be fine with it as long as we don't see the commoners from the Wild Area such as Stufful, Vanillite, Wobbuffet, Electrike, Wingull, Tympole, etc.

Quite a few comments on youtube, reddit or other forums call the Isle of Armor tropical, even though it looks almost like an exact copy of the Isle of Wight.

Having forests and bogs =/= tropical. The only 'odd' bit is the sandpit. But rainshadow, I guess.

The Isle of Wight has some palm trees, by the way. In case of Exeggcutor.

Quite a few comments on youtube, reddit or other forums call the Isle of Armor tropical, even though it looks almost like an exact copy of the Isle of Wight.

Having forests and bogs =/= tropical. The only 'odd' bit is the sandpit. But rainshadow, I guess.

The Isle of Wight has some palm trees, by the way. In case of Exeggcutor.
The artwork in the spoiler tag below looks somewhat tropical with the clear water and light colored sands in my opinion so that might be where the perception is from.
theisleofarmor.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom