• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Concerning Leaks
  • Hey everyone! Really late to this, forgive me for that. But I have a really important message to share.

As usual, whenever a Pokemon release is right around the corner, potential leaks and rumours come from left and right about the possibilities of what may be in new Pokemon games. However, we're in somewhat unfamiliar waters since this is the first time we're in "leak season", so to speak, concerning Pokemon DLC. That being said, if you care about playing through the DLC completely blind, avoid this thread. I'm not going to mince my words here. I'm going to strongly encourage to the point of recommending every individual here to utilize the spoiler tag when concerning major potential leaks to be courteous, but do be aware that, again, as usual, when a rumour or "leak" is posted, it's going to be shared about and discussed, and every single reply to the such cannot be put in spoilers.

That being said, to everyone who doesn't mind leaks, please do keep leak discussions strictly to the relevant threads (in this case, this one). This is so that those who care about playing through the DLC blindly will not have to accidentally stumble upon leaks in other threads. This is going to be the policy as it stands until SwSh staff can come up with something more concrete, but currently, we're watching things unfold and we feel this is the best course of action to take for now, until things change.

Also, a reminder that 4chan cannot be directly linked to. Screenshots of rumours and leaks from 4chan, fine, but do not link directly to it. 4chan leaks should be taken with a grain of salt. This should be obvious, but I figure it should be said, nonetheless.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM my way.

Last edited:
    Friendly Reminder
  • Hey, friends!
    Just a friendly reminder to shy away from discussions involving conflicts and users from other sites. Let’s try to keep on topic with the Expansion Pass; there’s still lots to speculate on and talk about!

Something I’ve been wondering about: does anyone else think we might also get some of the cut moves like Signal Beam and Hidden Power back in the expansion? Maybe that’s kind of the equivalent to mid-generation Move Tutors this time around? It would certainly shake up the current meta game.

Staying on Topic
  • Reporting Posts Reminder
  • Hey everyone!! In the future, should you see any post claiming to be a "former TPC employee" and they're providing leaks, please report the posts immediately, and let the mod team handle it. Quoting the posts and responding ot them only gives them more attention.

Thanks for reading n.n

Spoiler Embargo Lift
  • Hey all! Important thing:

For those of you who saw the notice regarding the spoiler embargo, you might be aware that we the SwSh staff have placed a month-long spoiler embargo to be respectful to those wishing to avoid spoilers in regards to the Isle of Armor. That said, as of this post, the embargo will be expiring tomorrow, July 17th, 2020. This means any further information about Isle of Armor will no longer be considered as spoilers. To be considerate to your fellow posters who may not have had time yet to complete the Isle of Armor, we still encourage the use of spoiler tags, but this is no longer necessary.

To be clear: this embargo lift only applies to Isle of Armor. Crown Tundra spoilers are not allowed and are required to be in spoiler tags.

Thanks for reading, and as always, feel free to shoot any of us PM if you have any questions/concerns!

- SwSh staff

spoilers (23rd October - 23rd November)
  • Hello, are you enjoying Crown Tundra? This is a reminder to keep all DLC spoilers inside this thread or in this one until 23rd November, that way we can prevent accidental spoilers.

Thanks (y)

Last edited:
    embargo lifting
  • Pyrax said:
    Hello, are you enjoying Crown Tundra? This is a reminder to keep all DLC spoilers inside this thread or in this one until 23rd November, that way we can prevent accidental spoilers.

Thanks (y)
    As it's been a month, the embargo is officially lifted! Crown Tundra spoilers can now be freely discussed in this section :bulbaWave:

Back
    Top Bottom