• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Pick one.

• Total voters
Here's the team I used to beat Sword. Their names aren't interesting cuz I just went the Pokemon Adventures style of naming where I chose one piece for their species name for their nicknames.

IMG_1494.jpg

Key the Rillaoom (Poke Ball)
Goon the Obstagoon (Premier Ball)
Tox the Low Key Toxtricity (Luxury Ball)
Arcto the Arctozolt (Poke Ball)
Ramo the Cramorant (Lure Ball)
Lob the Grapploct (Level Ball)

So, my winning team (in order obtained)!

Dribly the Intellion (Corrupted version of the name of a Kirby enemy that it actually kind of looks like)
Rouge the Thievul (Rouge as in the color red. Sure it's not red but it sounds cool.)
Silt the Coalossal (I think this name's obvious)
Dinadan the Sylveon (after my favorite Knight of the Round Table)
Aerith the Cursola (cause it's dead)
Amy the Roserade (cause Amy Rose.)

Silt took down Aegislash easily. Dinadan defeated his Haxorous (where's your Iron Tail now!). Rouge and/or Dinadan were the end of his Dragapult. Amy took down his Rhyperior (haha, 4x weakness to grass). Silt made his grand return taking down Rilaboom. And Dribky acted as my ace, destroying Leon's Charizard in one hit (so much for unbeatable). And Aerith... Aerith stalked for time when I needed to heal up. Curse helped out a lot, actually.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom