• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Pick one.

• Total voters
Reaction score
I want to strictly use this regions new Pokémon on my first playthrough and from what we have so far, I'm thinking:

Sobble
Wooloo
Corviknight
Yamper

Subject to change until more gets revealed, same with starter evos depending on their designs.

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Machamp
Seaking
Togekiss
Ludicolo
Gardevoir and Gallade
Manectric
Glalie and Froslass
Vanilluxe
Galventula
are all confirmed

with the confirmation of Gardevoir and Vanilluxe lines, that alone basically confirms this image from the japanese site at this point

Last edited:
Reaction score
For my first playthrough it will be an all-Galar team. Right now it's:
-Scorbunny or Sobble
-Corviknight
-Yamper

But we'll see how many evolutionary stages the last 2 have.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I won't know who all will be on my team until I actually play since I'm not very good at planning ahead and stuff. BUt I do know Scorbunny and Impidimp are gonna be on my team.

Impidimp is my precious baby child and I will take him everywhere I go.

Reaction score
I typically go native for my first playthrough.
Definitely need to see more pokemon, some evo's and some stats/movepools before I can really make a native team.
Admittedly though, outside of the Gossifluer line I'm intrigued by most of the pokemon revealed thus far. Very high hopes for a Yamper evo, and hopefully the stats on Dreadnaw, Corviknight and Impidimp don't make them unusable.

In a future playthrough; I'll definitely be going with a Toho themed Kaiju team to have some fun with the dynamax feature.
Still some slots open for debate but I'm leaning towards Butterfree, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Golurk, Dreadnaw and Haxorus for that team(last 3 are very much open to change, especially if Grookey evolves into a proper gorilla).

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I'm kinda torn on which starter I'm gonna use. I love Scorbunny to death, but if the Dynamax Rumor is correct about Sobble's evolution, I might choose Sobble. I know I will add a Yamper to my team cause Yamper is a good pupper.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I always play with new Pokémon in my first playthroughs, so the Home news doesn’t affect my planning in this area.

Corviknight is the only one I’m pretty sure it’s a final two stage, so I’m considering taking it. For the others, it’d depend on their evolutions, although I’m tempted of taking Impidimp simply for the new double typing.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Soble
Corviknight
Drednaw
Yamper
Impidimp
The pseudo if not a dragon-type

Informed Casual
Reaction score
My main goal is to make a team of Pokémon I haven’t used in previous runs. Obviously the new ones are considered first but ever now and then I’ll have a classic mon catch me by surprise. Or I’ll have tried to use them previously and they didn’t fit and perhaps now they can. From the list so far:

Scorbunny
Wooloo
Corviknight
Drednaw
Yamper

Arcanine
Noctowl
Togekiss
Lucario
Bewear

It’ll depend on where they are in the game routes but I really look forward to giving these mons a try.

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what Starter I'm going to choose (My badge says Grookey but Scorbunny's battle animation is so cute and drawing me to it) so right now, I have two different team plans;

Grookey:
-Dreadnaw
-Alcremie
-Corviknight
-Rolycoly (?)
-?
-?

Scorbunny:
-Dreadnaw
- Alcremie
-Yamper
-Corviknight
-?
-?

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I can't say right now as I want to wait for more Pokémon reveals before theorycrafting a team, but I would definitely love to have Rolycoly on my team. I hope its ability works like Volt Absorb where it nullifies the damage, but seeing as it can lead to being double-type immune, it'll probably be more like Justified.

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Definitely picking Sobble. Everything else depends on evolutions really. I do like Yamper and Corviknight though, especially. Considering a couple old favorites like Togekiss, Butterfree, and Tyranitar but I'll probably stick mostly to brand new mons.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
I like Rolycoly, Yamper and Corviknight, but I won't commit since who knows what else they'll reveal.

The Steel/Dragon is cool too.

Reaction score
The following that are confirmed are:
The Hitmons
Swoobat
Maractus
Heliolisk
Gourgeist
Kommo-o