• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Pick one.

• Total voters

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
New Team Update!

Grookey
Yamper
Galarian Zigzagoon

Not all these choices are solid. Grookey will very likely be my starter, but if I can't stand Grookey's final evo I might switch to Sobble. Yamper also looks really good for the team, unless there are just 5 things I want more. And the newly introduced Galarian Zigzagoon line is still a shaky pick. Will know more when more is revealed to us.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I always get the Pikaclone so welcome aboard Morpeko.

I'm 50/50 on the Galarian Zigzagoon line. I love them and they're super cute, but I'm not sure yet. I'll have to wait and see what else we get.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Definitely now thinking:
-Starter
-Wooloo, if I like its evo
-Obstagoon
-Weavile
-Lucario
-Maybe Corviknight

Knightwolf09

Reaction score
Possibly Morpeko is joining if Yamper doesn't get a cool evo. But only because he reminds me of my old glutton of a hamster.

DoctorWhy

Reaction score
After today's trailer, I'm absolutely going to have an Obstagoon on my team. Zigzagoon is an old favorite of mine and I'm hyped.

Still leaning towards Sobble as my starter. Also interested in Rolycoly, Yamper, and Corviknight.

PocketMonster

#TeamSobble
Reaction score
So far, I think I am going to have a hard time choosing a team for SwSh. really eyeing that Galarian Weezing. I probably won't have one set up until the data mining happens, (if it happens before release anyway...)

MunchlaxKing88

Hungry Huggable Hamster
Reaction score
My team will be Scorbunny, Wooloo, Alcremie, Morpeko, Snorlax ,???

team-aerialace

kalos stannee
Reaction score
Scorbunny, corviknight, espurr and the new zigzagoon line for my starting team so far!! it might change depending on how early you can catch corviknight, though

TRNatalie

Double Trouble Electric Version
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what Starter I'm going to choose (My badge says Grookey but Scorbunny's battle animation is so cute and drawing me to it) so right now, I have two different team plans;

Grookey:
-Dreadnaw
-Alcremie
-Corviknight
-Arcanine/Ninetales
-Morpeko
-?

Scorbunny:
-Dreadnaw
- Alcremie
-Yamper/Morpeko
-Corviknight
-?
-?
I might add Morpeko to my Grookey team and replace Yamper for it on my Scorbunny team. It really depends on if I like Yamper’s evolution. I’ve also removed Rolycoly from my Grookey team until we see if Rolycoly has an evolution and I’m awaiting to see some new Fire types from Gen 8. Until then, I’ll use Arcanine/Ninetales as a placeholder for my Grookey team Fire type.

Reaction score
So it's hard to plan
-Sobble
-Drednaw(I know they both are water types)
-Corvinight
-I need a fire type , rolycoly's evolution may be rock-fire
-If we can get morpeko before nessa's gym I will get obstagoon then replace it by morpeko, if it is late game ,I need yamper to get an evo, while also having obstagoon
-galarian weezing

NinjutsuSen

Reaction score
-Grookey
-Corviknight
-Yamper
-Obstagoon (if Grookey won't become a Dark type later)

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score
Currently I’m planning on:
  • Sobble
  • Duraludon
  • ???/Corviknight/Drednaw
  • ???/Morpeko/Obstagoon
  • ???
  • ???/Toxicroak/Reuniclus/Kommo-o
All “???” are unrevealed new Pokémon. Of course this is subject to change as more Pokémon are revealed. Pretty much only Sobble and Duraludon are guaranteed to be on my team.

Tood

*stares*
Reaction score
So far, Galarian Weezing and Rolycoly are the only ones that I definitely want on my team. I'm really liking their industrial theming. I'm still undecided between Sobble and Scorbunny as my starter, but they'll be in my team for sure.

The rest of my team will probably some mix of unnanounced Ghost and Grass types, like it usually ends up being for me.

Reaction score
I'll be hunting for a HA G-maxable shiny perfect IV corvinight for a year , now who's with me

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I really do hope it won't be too hard to catch Gigantamax Pokemon in Max Raid battles, because I'd love to have at least 1 on my team. As of right now, it would probably be Alcremie, but I'll wait until I see all of them until I pin one down.

PocketMonster

#TeamSobble
Reaction score
I really do hope it won't be too hard to catch Gigantamax Pokemon in Max Raid battles, because I'd love to have at least 1 on my team. As of right now, it would probably be Alcremie, but I'll wait until I see all of them until I pin one down.
I also wonder how we are going to find them beyond just catching them randomly in the max raid battles.
You can catch Gigantamax Pokémon for your team by participating in Max Raid Battles, but it seems they’re very rare—finding one won’t be easy!
edit nvm i found this on the website while looking. It looks like randomly catching in max raid battles to get Gigantamax unless i am misunderstanding.
Some Pokémon have rare Abilities known as Hidden Abilities, which are different to their usual Abilities. In Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, it seems that Pokémon caught in Max Raid Battles might have these Hidden Abilities. Plus, there’s also a chance that you’ll encounter a special Pokémon capable of Gigantamaxing in Max Raid Battles! While extremely rare, by attempting many different battles, there’s a chance you could even encounter a Pokémon that can Gigantamax...and also has a Hidden Ability!

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I also wonder how we are going to find them beyond just catching them randomly in the max raid battles.

edit nvm i found this on the website while looking. It looks like randomly catching in max raid battles to get Gigantamax unless i am misunderstanding.
Yeah, it seems the Max Raid battles are the only way to get them. I just hope they aren't too too rare.

Felly

i will rise
Reaction score
Grookey/Scorbunny
Corviknight
Wooloo
Yamper

Those are the ones I'm looking at right now based on what we know. The starter is going to depend on the final evolutions; if Scorbunny ends up being Fire/Fighting, I'm going to go with Grookey.