Sygna Suit Ethan Master Fair Scout
5★ Sygna Suit Ethan & Lugia are the third and final Master Fair-exclusive sync pair returning to the game in Master Fair Scouts alongside the game's 4th Anniversary celebrations. This Sync Pair was first released in a Master Fair scout which ran between May and July 2022. As usual for Master Fair scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 12% chance of appearing, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs.
The Sygna Suit Ethan Master Fair Scout includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout. The first five times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11 for this scout, they will also receive the following bonus presents:
- 1st Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1
- 2nd Scout: 5★ Power-Up x2
- 3rd Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 4th Scout: 5★ Power-Up x4
- 5th Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1, Support Move Candy Coin x1
This special sync pair event allows players to team-up with an exclusive Sync Pair, Giovanni & Persian, a Normal-type Support role pair featuring an expanded sync grid, and the ability to be raised to 6★ EX.
Giovanni & Persian can be aquired by players at 4★ rarity simply by completing the first Story area of the event. By completing stages in this event, players will be rewarded with Event Voucher F items, which can be redeemed in the shop for 4★ Power-Up items to increase the pair's move level and potential, along with Sync Orbs, and other items. All rewards can be claimed even if players have previously completed the event during its original run, and leftover custom power-ups and Sync Orbs can be traded for generic Power-Ups and Co-op Sync Orbs, though in reduced quantities.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher F items will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per item at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes