Sygna Suit Lyra Master Fair Scout
5★ Sygna Suit Lyra & Celebi are the second of three Master Fair-exclusive sync pairs returning to the game in Master Fair Scouts alongside the game's 4th Anniversary celebrations. This Sync Pair was first released in a Master Fair scout which ran between June and July 2022. As usual for Master Fair scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 12% chance of appearing, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs.
The Sygna Suit Lyra Master Fair Scout includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout. The first five times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11 for this scout, they will also receive the following bonus presents:
- 1st Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1
- 2nd Scout: 5★ Power-Up x2
- 3rd Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 4th Scout: 5★ Power-Up x4
- 5th Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1, Support Move Candy Coin x1
Featuring battles against the Team Rocket executives and Giovanni, this villain event originally ran in May through June 2022 as a component of the first part of the Johto chapter of the Villain Arc. Players will receive Event Voucher E for completing battles in this event, which can be redeemed in the Exchange Items menu for a variety of items including 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, and 5★-Guaranteed Johto Scout Tickets.
Players can also receive Ho-Oh Crystal items from this event, which can be used to give Silver & Ho-Oh a power boost, which will allow the pair to expand its Sync Grid. Players who have not yet teamed up with Silver & Ho-Oh will need to first complete their story in Legendary Adventures, Pure Hearts and Rainbow Wings, to be able to acquire this power boost. Players will be able to obtain all event rewards even if they have previously completed the Villain Event during previous run of the event, though attempting to grant Silver & Ho-Oh a second power boost will instead earn the player a 3★ Power-Up.
Unlike regular Story Events, this Villain Event does not include any lineup bonuses to increase battle rewards. There are however special bonuses for Johto Sync Pairs, who will have increased Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defence when used in missions for this event, giving them an easier time in completing stages.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00 p.m. (PDT)
- Players can only obtain the power boost for Silver & Ho-Oh if they have already teamed up with this sync pair.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover Event Voucher E and Ho-Oh Crystal items will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to each player's Present Box.