• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Sync Pair Scouting thread

Reaction score
Anyways, I finally figured out how to evolve my Sync Pairs. So after spending all of my 1-star levelling manuals on Kris and Rosa, I got their pokemon to evolve. With a bit more grinding, I might be able to get Fully-evolved Sync Pairs at this rate.

red sphere
Reaction score
Despite me saying I wouldn't pull anymore, I've decided to pull again because I like Chikorita and am not a fan of the characters and Pokemon allegedly coming up after Lyra. I'm still salty I haven't pulled anyone else I lile aside from Bugsy

I got Thorton, and that's it. Getting real sick of these Tates I keep pulling.

Stuck
Reaction score
I've recently summoned Lyra and Brendan. I'm using the former because I adore the Chikorita line and Meganium is a great supporter.

The only 5-star pairs I'm missing are Karen, Phoebe and Hilbert, excluding the in-story recruits.

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
Luck was kind to me tonight. Among the numerous repeats I got on a 10X pull, I finally acquired Hilda and got Blaine as a bonus.

Stuck
Reaction score
Currently only missing 15 non-story pairs. By the time I've scouted them all, there will probably be at least 15 new ones.

I recently got Phoebe, but my heart yearns for Agatha. Blaine and Karen would be nice, too.