• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Sync Pair Scouting thread

ThatAsianInTheCorner

Average Black Mage.
Reaction score
Anyways, I finally figured out how to evolve my Sync Pairs. So after spending all of my 1-star levelling manuals on Kris and Rosa, I got their pokemon to evolve. With a bit more grinding, I might be able to get Fully-evolved Sync Pairs at this rate.

Tood

like a spooky balloon floating in the spooky wind
Reaction score
Despite me saying I wouldn't pull anymore, I've decided to pull again because I like Chikorita and am not a fan of the characters and Pokemon allegedly coming up after Lyra. I'm still salty I haven't pulled anyone else I lile aside from Bugsy

I got Thorton, and that's it. Getting real sick of these Tates I keep pulling.

Silktree

Hardship
Reaction score
I've recently summoned Lyra and Brendan. I'm using the former because I adore the Chikorita line and Meganium is a great supporter.

The only 5-star pairs I'm missing are Karen, Phoebe and Hilbert, excluding the in-story recruits.

Psytrainer

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
Luck was kind to me tonight. Among the numerous repeats I got on a 10X pull, I finally acquired Hilda and got Blaine as a bonus.