• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Sync Pair Scouting thread

Padoru Jotaro Padoru Jotaro
Reaction score
Anyways, I finally figured out how to evolve my Sync Pairs. So after spending all of my 1-star levelling manuals on Kris and Rosa, I got their pokemon to evolve. With a bit more grinding, I might be able to get Fully-evolved Sync Pairs at this rate.

The busiest bee
Reaction score
Despite me saying I wouldn't pull anymore, I've decided to pull again because I like Chikorita and am not a fan of the characters and Pokemon allegedly coming up after Lyra. I'm still salty I haven't pulled anyone else I lile aside from Bugsy

I got Thorton, and that's it. Getting real sick of these Tates I keep pulling.

Pretense
Reaction score
I've recently summoned Lyra and Brendan. I'm using the former because I adore the Chikorita line and Meganium is a great supporter.

The only 5-star pairs I'm missing are Karen, Phoebe and Hilbert, excluding the in-story recruits.

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
Luck was kind to me tonight. Among the numerous repeats I got on a 10X pull, I finally acquired Hilda and got Blaine as a bonus.

Pretense
Reaction score
Currently only missing 15 non-story pairs. By the time I've scouted them all, there will probably be at least 15 new ones.

I recently got Phoebe, but my heart yearns for Agatha. Blaine and Karen would be nice, too.

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
After approximately three 10x pulls, I managed to obtain Glacia on a single pull.

Pretense
Reaction score
I'm currently missing 8 non-story trainers: Blaine, Agatha, Siebold, Sophocles, Hilda, Elesa, Caitlin and Glacia.

Not shabby for someone who hasn't paid a cent or sped through the game. I haven't been very lucky (this game has made me absolutely hate some 3-star characters due to how frequently they've shown up); I'm just patient.

Last edited:
織田信長☆FAN
Reaction score
I got Lyra, Kris, and Drake in the same ten-pull. Then pulled Bruno in the following ten-pull.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
I'm saving up everything for Cynthia.

17k gems right now. Here's to hoping I don't have a Hilda repeat.

織田信長☆FAN
Reaction score
I was saving up because I figured Giovanni would be a scam--thank goodness he's a grind! (But his Very Hard Co-Op battle is stupid difficult.)

Pulled Caitlin with my last 300 gems. Grimsley's spiting me.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
I was saving up because I figured Giovanni would be a scam--thank goodness he's a grind! (But his Very Hard Co-Op battle is stupid difficult.)
Luckily every stage has the rewards tripled each day so you can easily make 800 before the event ends.