• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Sync Pair Scouting thread

RK9

User Online
Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Went out of my way and rolled for Lucy. Managed to get Ethan, Krys, Clemont, Sophocles, 4 Plumeria and regular Elesa while on my over to Lucy.

I also finally got Kahili! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Administrator
Reaction score
I was trying to get either Lucy or Plumeria, but I ended up getting Sgyma Suit Grimsley instead. My luck in this game is so weird since I seem to get new characters outside of their event instead of during it. At least it should mean that I'll have an easier time whenever they bring back Entei.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I was trying to get either Lucy or Plumeria, but I ended up getting Sgyma Suit Grimsley instead. My luck in this game is so weird since I seem to get new characters outside of their event instead of during it. At least it should mean that I'll have an easier time whenever they bring back Entei.
Sharpedo is such a high risk high reward unit to deal with too, so I feel like it would be very fulfilling! Good luck for the rest of your pulls though!

the other captain toad
Reaction score
Spent the remainder of my 9000 gems and got a Morty/Drifblim on my very last pull!

Kinda want to pull for SS Steven whenever he comes around, but I'm expecting him to be bait again. not that I have anymore gems to it but it would be nice

Administrator
Reaction score
I managed to get Serena just about a half hour before her event ended. I would have loved to get her right when she first appeared since I might have had a chance of getting all of the Cobalion event medals, but maybe I'll have an easier time during the next time they feature that area. It was still pretty cool to get her. It's been awhile since I've gotten a Sync Pair during their specific event.

cute patootie
Reaction score
got Morty on my second pull in his banner! he's my OG favorite so I was quite happy ❤ now I have to hope I get Red next time lol, didn't have much luck with Guzma and Serena sadly ='(

Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Having absolutely no luck on Sync Pairs lately. <<;

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Saving up for First Anniversary since uh, April? I don't know but I have 41k gems ready for whatever special pairs they throw at us!

Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Decided to be funny since @MegaPod was having big troubles with the Guzma banner.. did 1 10x Scout and got Guzma.. lol.

Purple Poison Pupa
Reaction score
Gg Zachie. I’m glad at least someone’s having luck with Ya Boi.

I’ve had no luck with the last several banners. Like seriously, I’ve been wanting Ethan and Guzma since their respective debuts, as well as Lucy, Plumeria, Serena, and SS Grimsley. I got not a one of them so far, and I’ve blown right through all my gems again! Not even a single good pull from my 4000+ the update gave me or anything since then. :<

Administrator
Reaction score
I actually got Plumeria, but I effectively had to pay to get her given that it was the result of the special five star Sync Pair scouting event. Maybe I should have gone with Lyra instead, but I wanted Plumeria and I was tired of not getting her after two events where I seemingly had a better chance of getting her.

Fluffy!
Reaction score
I haven't scouted since Cynthia's Pokefair re-run in May, so I've been super excited to finally scout again! Then I ended up getting Summer Steven within 6,000 gems so that was pretty anti-climatic. :lapras: I'm very thankful of course, but I was hopping to grab a few other sync pairs along the way. I'll have to think about whether I'll try to get two more Stevens or use move candies on him and save my gems.

Sygna Suit Cynthia looks great, but I'm pretty satisfied with regular Cynthia. Unless DeNA releases N or Curtis during the anniversary, I have nothing to scout for in the foreseeable future. Either way, I'll wait a few days before I make my decision. Luckily, Summer Steven is already great at just 1/5 Sync Move.

Last edited:
The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
There was an attempt to obtain Summer Lyra on two 10x Pulls and two singles. Instead, I got Wally and Burgh on the second 10x.