• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Sync Pair Scouting thread

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Finally got Lillie! But no one else this time. Hopefully I can 3000 gems faster next time.

Kicky Bird
Reaction score
I recently tried to scout Guzma, pulled Burgh instead, lol. Maybe I’ll have better luck next time his scout rolls around :v

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Guzma is a fairly popular character. I believe he has had the most reruns of any Masters character, at 3 reruns I believe?

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Guzma is a fairly popular character. I believe he has had the most reruns of any Masters character, at 3 reruns I believe?
Possibly. Even though I attribute it more to there not really being that many marketable Bug-type pairs in the game right now.

No Pokefair no party tho!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Finally got enough gems to try Volkner's banner.

Sadly, I only got Fantina.

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I wanted to get Elesa last night just so that I could level her up and make use of her Sync Grid. I got Clemont instead, which I was perfectly happy with. I didn't get him before during his event, so this was pretty neat. Thanks to making use of what I could of his Sync Grid and Sygna Suit Red, I was finally able to finish the Ultra Hard Full Force battle.

Interestingly enough, I went to get Halloween Hilbert and Acerola, but ended up with Elesa to get her up to level three. I'm still hoping to get Halloween Hilbert and Acerola, especially when Mightyena is on of my favorite Dark types, but at least I can make use of Elesa's Sync Grid the next time I need to use an Electric type for an event.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Tried to scout for Halloween Hilbert, instead I got Roark, Kahili, Guzma, Gardenia and Marley...

Not Dead
Reaction score
I got Sabrina. She's pretty much the last character I was hoping to summon, so I'm satisfied. All the remaining ones are "whatever" for me, including Morty who was really butchered in terms of signature Pokemon and even his face.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Tried going for Halloween Hilbert again. Got Wikstrom instead.

Kicky Bird
Reaction score
After awhile of not getting the recent featured scouts, I pulled Lisia and Altaria!

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
As it was a Pokefair, I could finally pull again. Managed to get Hilda and Serena to 3/5 while also getting Alder. Let's go.

potato
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Used maybe 6,000 gems, no Alder... that's okay though. maybe another time!! He's not my favorite champion but I loooove Unova so I wanted to try for him anyway.

I also hope they'll add Lillie to the choose your own 5-star scout eventually. That's the one thing I'd spend money on ;o;

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
So, they've been giving away a lot of those 5* tickets for the leadup to Gloria. I did one pull and got Serena, who I didn't have get, so that was nice. Anyone think they might be worth hanging on to? I'm unsure if I should do more pulls.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
So, they've been giving away a lot of those 5* tickets for the leadup to Gloria. I did one pull and got Serena, who I didn't have get, so that was nice. Anyone think they might be worth hanging on to? I'm unsure if I should do more pulls.
Might as well. The general pool will only get bigger and bigger so getting a specific one has no point.

potato
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I'm mostly f2p (spent a bit earlier in the game's lifespan) but have pulled Blue so many times that he's now 5/5, and pulled him again yesterday. It never ends. Where is my Gloria? ;_; Anyone had any luck with pulls recently?

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
I'm mostly f2p (spent a bit earlier in the game's lifespan) but have pulled Blue so many times that he's now 5/5, and pulled him again yesterday. It never ends. Where is my Gloria? ;_; Anyone had any luck with pulls recently?
My last gem pull was for Alder who I got, with the ticket pulls they gave out I got some pretty good luck. I only got 1 dupe (Jasmine) who's now 3/5 and otherwise a unit I enjoy using. Others I got were Dawn, Lyra and Caithlin, all pairs that I didn't have so that's always welcome. (Even though I wouldn't have minded a dupe Sabrina or Blue for sync grids.)

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
My last gem pull was for Alder who I got, with the ticket pulls they gave out I got some pretty good luck. I only got 1 dupe (Jasmine) who's now 3/5 and otherwise a unit I enjoy using. Others I got were Dawn, Lyra and Caithlin, all pairs that I didn't have so that's always welcome. (Even though I wouldn't have minded a dupe Sabrina or Blue for sync grids.)
getting pairs you don't have is always a bonus to your collection, especially Dawn who is a stellar physical tank!