• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Reaction score
Post the results of your Sync Pair Scouting here!

Today I got my second Bugsy and a Siebold. Don't care much for Siebold but at least he's new, after having gotten 4 duplicates in the last 6 scoutings sigh. And Clawitzer is pretty cool, at least I can replace Barry now. Sorry Barry, I love you but not Piplup.

Sync Pairs I've scouted so far (not counting the free story ones): Roark (x3), Cheryl, Marley (x2), Whitney (x2), Tate, Bugsy (x2), Marlon, Kahili, Siebold. Sadly no 5* units yet, really hoping to still get Phoebe or Kris soon.

My recruits in over a month: Janine, Whitney (if she counts), Kris(!), Winona, Liza, Noland, Roark, Gardenia, Brycen, Roxie, Marlon, Ramos, Wulfric, Wilkstrom, Mina

There are some multiples like Winona, Brycen and Wulfric. I want to get Blue once he's added, as well as Blaine and Agatha.

Sigh, just got my third Marley. This is becoming some real bullshit now, really getting the urge to just uninstall and restart for better luck :/

Haven't scouted at all. Saving all of my gems up when there is something I actuall want in the pool, since thus far, I only would really want Kahili.

Holding out for Hilda, Serena, Leaf and Cynthia. Red and Blue would be dope as well, but it'd depend on what else would be available alongside them.

I did the one they make you do, got Whitney (not sure if that's scripted or not). Then I didn't do it until I had 3,000 to just go for 10 all at once. I got Clay, Wake, Tate, Shauntal, Cheryl, Sophocles, Mina, Brendan, Wulfric, and another Whitney. I think Tate and Shauntal are my favorites now, but I haven't used them yet.

Decided to indeed restart and reroll for a good character. Was going for Kris or Phoebe, but got Olivia on my third try together with Will and Candice so decided to keep it at that cause that's three characters I want already. Just got Janine too, so this is definitely going way better so far, no regrets.

Also got: Crasher Wake, Tate and Liza. Glad that Tate and Liza are together this time haha.

Ok, so I didn’t realize that the special offer for a guaranteed 5-star with a 10* scout was only for paid gems until after I saved up 3,000 and went to make the purchase. But that didn’t cause me too much trouble, because I got real lucky with my 10* scouting anyways!

(the duplicate was a second Marlon)

I’m really glad I ended up with such a nice variety of neat characters on my first go, including a couple each of 4-star and 5-star Sync Pairs despite the lack of guarantee. I was especially hoping for Phoebe and Dusclops, since I like ‘em both and they have great potential!

@MegaPod Woow lucky! Glad you got worth for your money at least, I still find it disgusting this guaranteed 5* is for paid users only. Even then, it would've been way more acceptable if you'd only have to pay for one pull instead of 10, I would've gladly paid the 3 bucks, but def not 20 for just one random guaranteed 5* character.

Did some more pulls and got: Mina, Wulfric and Janine nr. 2. My first duplicate now but I don't mind since I do love Janine. Sad I didn't get a fighting pair yet, I'm at the chapter where a Fighting-type is needed and gods do I dislike Korrina.

@MegaPod Woow lucky! Glad you got worth for your money at least, I still find it disgusting this guaranteed 5* is for paid users only. Even then, it would've been way more acceptable if you'd only have to pay for one pull instead of 10, I would've gladly paid the 3 bucks, but def not 20 for just one random guaranteed 5* character.
Thanks! I agree the event being only applicable to paid-for gems is ridiculous; I was really just lucky I got those good recruits in my first batch without having to do so.

I just find if surprising a 10-roll is so expensive. 3000 gems? Jesus christ. They better have a consistent way of keeping the gems coming after all these free gems as launch celebration cease to be.

I’ve gotten:
  • Karen
  • Whitney
  • Tate
  • Clay
  • Maylene (twice)
  • Brycen
These are all from the regular, 300 gems rolls.

I just find if surprising a 10-roll is so expensive. 3000 gems? Jesus christ. They better have a consistent way of keeping the gems coming after all these free gems as launch celebration cease to be.
To be fair, it’s exactly the cost of ten individual scouts, though it’s a little weird that it doesn’t give you a slightly lower cost than just buying them all separately. It’s a time saver, at least...if you do happen to have the 3000 gems for it at once.

Speaking of the individual 300-gem scouts, I did two the other day. Got Liza & Lunatone (yay!) and a dupe Winona (eh).

I'm up to chapter 6 and have pulled:
5-star Olivia
4-star Sophocles, Will, Bruno, Lorelei
3-star Candicex2, Maylene, Wake, Minax2, Marlon, Tate

Not a bad start to me. I somehow managed to pull none of my favorites yet, so I'm still hoping the free gems will continue to last until I get one. Kind of irritated I pulled my least favorite character before anyone I really like.

Last edited:
Got 5* Brendan today, sigh the one I wanted the least. Really sad they didn't keep the original banner together with Gary's since I don't care about Gary at all.

Meanwhile I'm still really happy with my restart since I've only gotten 2 duplicates so far in 19 scouts, most of them are characters I don't care for but at least I'm filling up my sync pair dex which is fine too.

Next to Brendan I also got Thorton and Noland today.

Omg I take back that I hated Blue's banner. Got Brendan off it yesterday and today Blue, and while I'm sad that those are the 5* sync pairs I wanted the least it's still two 5* pairs and it counts towards the collection at least.

But right after Blue I GOT PHOEBE!!! :love:

That's three 5* sync pairs in two days holy damn. Only missing Kris and Karen now and then I got all of the 5* pairs! Forever not regretting the restart bless.

Jeez, y'all out here getting 5-stars like hotcakes.

Holy jeez I just got my third 5* sync pair of this day. And it's Kris!!!!! :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Gods after thinking my luck would be as terrible as it is with Fire Emblem Heroes it completely turned around. I now have all 5* sync pairs except Karen, who I don't really care for so I'm fine. I think I will stop summoning for now then, I kept going cause I was afraid it would only get harder later to get the current 5* pairs when more are added later, but now I'm just scared I'll get another Blue lol so I'll wait until the next character I care about is released before continuing to hunt for Roark, Roxie, Maylene and Gardenia.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom