• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Anyways, I finally figured out how to evolve my Sync Pairs. So after spending all of my 1-star levelling manuals on Kris and Rosa, I got their pokemon to evolve. With a bit more grinding, I might be able to get Fully-evolved Sync Pairs at this rate.

Despite me saying I wouldn't pull anymore, I've decided to pull again because I like Chikorita and am not a fan of the characters and Pokemon allegedly coming up after Lyra. I'm still salty I haven't pulled anyone else I lile aside from Bugsy

I got Thorton, and that's it. Getting real sick of these Tates I keep pulling.

I've recently summoned Lyra and Brendan. I'm using the former because I adore the Chikorita line and Meganium is a great supporter.

The only 5-star pairs I'm missing are Karen, Phoebe and Hilbert, excluding the in-story recruits.

Luck was kind to me tonight. Among the numerous repeats I got on a 10X pull, I finally acquired Hilda and got Blaine as a bonus.

Currently only missing 15 non-story pairs. By the time I've scouted them all, there will probably be at least 15 new ones.

I recently got Phoebe, but my heart yearns for Agatha. Blaine and Karen would be nice, too.

After approximately three 10x pulls, I managed to obtain Glacia on a single pull.

I'm currently missing 8 non-story trainers: Blaine, Agatha, Siebold, Sophocles, Hilda, Elesa, Caitlin and Glacia.

Not shabby for someone who hasn't paid a cent or sped through the game. I haven't been very lucky (this game has made me absolutely hate some 3-star characters due to how frequently they've shown up); I'm just patient.

Last edited:
I got Lyra, Kris, and Drake in the same ten-pull. Then pulled Bruno in the following ten-pull.

I was saving up because I figured Giovanni would be a scam--thank goodness he's a grind! (But his Very Hard Co-Op battle is stupid difficult.)

Pulled Caitlin with my last 300 gems. Grimsley's spiting me.

I was saving up because I figured Giovanni would be a scam--thank goodness he's a grind! (But his Very Hard Co-Op battle is stupid difficult.)

Luckily every stage has the rewards tripled each day so you can easily make 800 before the event ends.

While attempting to acquire Siebold, I pulled Caitlin and Agatha among multiple repeats.

I got more than 6000 gems thanks to the bingo feature. So far I've summoned Blaine, Agatha and Lance, which I'm happy about.

I can't believe that I've already summoned Brendan five times, and not even through any of his banners. Kindly go away.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom