• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Went out of my way and rolled for Lucy. Managed to get Ethan, Krys, Clemont, Sophocles, 4 Plumeria and regular Elesa while on my over to Lucy.

I also finally got Kahili! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I was trying to get either Lucy or Plumeria, but I ended up getting Sgyma Suit Grimsley instead. My luck in this game is so weird since I seem to get new characters outside of their event instead of during it. At least it should mean that I'll have an easier time whenever they bring back Entei.

I was trying to get either Lucy or Plumeria, but I ended up getting Sgyma Suit Grimsley instead. My luck in this game is so weird since I seem to get new characters outside of their event instead of during it. At least it should mean that I'll have an easier time whenever they bring back Entei.

Sharpedo is such a high risk high reward unit to deal with too, so I feel like it would be very fulfilling! Good luck for the rest of your pulls though!

Spent the remainder of my 9000 gems and got a Morty/Drifblim on my very last pull!

Kinda want to pull for SS Steven whenever he comes around, but I'm expecting him to be bait again. not that I have anymore gems to it but it would be nice

I managed to get Serena just about a half hour before her event ended. I would have loved to get her right when she first appeared since I might have had a chance of getting all of the Cobalion event medals, but maybe I'll have an easier time during the next time they feature that area. It was still pretty cool to get her. It's been awhile since I've gotten a Sync Pair during their specific event.

got Morty on my second pull in his banner! he's my OG favorite so I was quite happy ❤️ now I have to hope I get Red next time lol, didn't have much luck with Guzma and Serena sadly ='(

Gg Zachie. I’m glad at least someone’s having luck with Ya Boi.

I’ve had no luck with the last several banners. Like seriously, I’ve been wanting Ethan and Guzma since their respective debuts, as well as Lucy, Plumeria, Serena, and SS Grimsley. I got not a one of them so far, and I’ve blown right through all my gems again! Not even a single good pull from my 4000+ the update gave me or anything since then. :<

I actually got Plumeria, but I effectively had to pay to get her given that it was the result of the special five star Sync Pair scouting event. Maybe I should have gone with Lyra instead, but I wanted Plumeria and I was tired of not getting her after two events where I seemingly had a better chance of getting her.

I haven't scouted since Cynthia's Pokefair re-run in May, so I've been super excited to finally scout again! Then I ended up getting Summer Steven within 6,000 gems so that was pretty anti-climatic. :lapras: I'm very thankful of course, but I was hopping to grab a few other sync pairs along the way. I'll have to think about whether I'll try to get two more Stevens or use move candies on him and save my gems.

Sygna Suit Cynthia looks great, but I'm pretty satisfied with regular Cynthia. Unless DeNA releases N or Curtis during the anniversary, I have nothing to scout for in the foreseeable future. Either way, I'll wait a few days before I make my decision. Luckily, Summer Steven is already great at just 1/5 Sync Move.

Last edited:
There was an attempt to obtain Summer Lyra on two 10x Pulls and two singles. Instead, I got Wally and Burgh on the second 10x.

No luck with sync pair scouting lately... :/ I want SS Cynthia, but not one 5* even after 17 rolls :( maybe the next few will be 5* *hopes*

Edit:Just got SS Cynthia after another two rolls! Took me long enough lol the only 5* I got from that batch, can't complain though.

Last edited:
I finally got myself a Red!

About a week ago I also did 4 pulls for SS Cynthia and got this on my last one :
20200831_161407.jpg
These were the only 5* I got alongside SS Cynthia, all in a row.

The game seems determined to give me Caitlin for whatever reason. I even pulled another two when I was going for Red... :wynaut:

I guess the game is adamant at me not getting Sygna Red, Leaf, nor Blue (which is fine - either I get all or I get none), but I did finally roll Kris - the final one of the original game that I was missing :D

Finally got myself a Red as well, I guess I wasn't alone in not getting him last time also, I did one of those discount pulls for 100 paid gems and first one got me sygna Leaf! Now I just haven't had luck getting Blue.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom