• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Guzma is a fairly popular character. I believe he has had the most reruns of any Masters character, at 3 reruns I believe?

Possibly. Even though I attribute it more to there not really being that many marketable Bug-type pairs in the game right now.

No Pokefair no party tho!

So I wanted to get Elesa last night just so that I could level her up and make use of her Sync Grid. I got Clemont instead, which I was perfectly happy with. I didn't get him before during his event, so this was pretty neat. Thanks to making use of what I could of his Sync Grid and Sygna Suit Red, I was finally able to finish the Ultra Hard Full Force battle.

Interestingly enough, I went to get Halloween Hilbert and Acerola, but ended up with Elesa to get her up to level three. I'm still hoping to get Halloween Hilbert and Acerola, especially when Mightyena is on of my favorite Dark types, but at least I can make use of Elesa's Sync Grid the next time I need to use an Electric type for an event.

I got Sabrina. She's pretty much the last character I was hoping to summon, so I'm satisfied. All the remaining ones are "whatever" for me, including Morty who was really butchered in terms of signature Pokemon and even his face.

As it was a Pokefair, I could finally pull again. Managed to get Hilda and Serena to 3/5 while also getting Alder. Let's go.

Used maybe 6,000 gems, no Alder... that's okay though. maybe another time!! He's not my favorite champion but I loooove Unova so I wanted to try for him anyway.

I also hope they'll add Lillie to the choose your own 5-star scout eventually. That's the one thing I'd spend money on ;o;

So, they've been giving away a lot of those 5* tickets for the leadup to Gloria. I did one pull and got Serena, who I didn't have get, so that was nice. Anyone think they might be worth hanging on to? I'm unsure if I should do more pulls.

So, they've been giving away a lot of those 5* tickets for the leadup to Gloria. I did one pull and got Serena, who I didn't have get, so that was nice. Anyone think they might be worth hanging on to? I'm unsure if I should do more pulls.

Might as well. The general pool will only get bigger and bigger so getting a specific one has no point.

I'm mostly f2p (spent a bit earlier in the game's lifespan) but have pulled Blue so many times that he's now 5/5, and pulled him again yesterday. It never ends. Where is my Gloria? ;_; Anyone had any luck with pulls recently?

I'm mostly f2p (spent a bit earlier in the game's lifespan) but have pulled Blue so many times that he's now 5/5, and pulled him again yesterday. It never ends. Where is my Gloria? ;_; Anyone had any luck with pulls recently?

My last gem pull was for Alder who I got, with the ticket pulls they gave out I got some pretty good luck. I only got 1 dupe (Jasmine) who's now 3/5 and otherwise a unit I enjoy using. Others I got were Dawn, Lyra and Caithlin, all pairs that I didn't have so that's always welcome. (Even though I wouldn't have minded a dupe Sabrina or Blue for sync grids.)

My last gem pull was for Alder who I got, with the ticket pulls they gave out I got some pretty good luck. I only got 1 dupe (Jasmine) who's now 3/5 and otherwise a unit I enjoy using. Others I got were Dawn, Lyra and Caithlin, all pairs that I didn't have so that's always welcome. (Even though I wouldn't have minded a dupe Sabrina or Blue for sync grids.)

getting pairs you don't have is always a bonus to your collection, especially Dawn who is a stellar physical tank!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom