• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

getting pairs you don't have is always a bonus to your collection, especially Dawn who is a stellar physical tank!

Yeah, truth be told, with the Sync Grid, I think even dupes (Until 3/5) are a good thing, so either way I got nice'd.

Even though I do have 2/5 Sygna Leaf but it's nice to have options. (Or if a Grass version of the Prestige Event happens. Which I hope will never return. Ever.)

I'm still trying to work on scouting Gloria before the promotion ends. I wonder there'll be a way to make up for missing limited sync pair scouts.

I'm still trying to work on scouting Gloria before the promotion ends. I wonder there'll be a way to make up for missing limited sync pair scouts.

Unless you really like her, I wouldn't recommend it.

The event ends after a couple of hours and at 1/5 she's not really any good. (Which means you'll need to get her as 3/5 and even then, Steven is better if you want a Steel-striker.)

If you pull her just for the event, only 5/5 is the best way to go for a big boost to the points. But a lot of places are solidified so hard, I doubt it will matter unless you play non-stop until the final second and buy stamina constantly.

Not to mention that
we get a rerun of the Sygna Kanto trio next month, plus the release of N as a gacha pair.

I'm happy enough with the steel pairs I already do have and use often (Steven, Jasmine, Solgaleo), but wanted to pull Gloria for the novelty of her being the first gen 8 character to release. Probably going to stop at this point though, not really happy with the buffet event at all so far with how p2w they made it. Gotta save for N aaaa D:

Had a really great streak with scouts lately. Did 4 singles, 3/4 of them were 5*. Got Holiday Erika on the first pull too! Also my first Leaf + Eevee and a dupe Lisia. <3

Had a really great streak with scouts lately. Did 4 singles, 3/4 of them were 5*. Got Holiday Erika on the first pull too! Also my first Leaf + Eevee and a dupe Lisia. <3

Dang. That's crazy. Congrats, tho.

Sure wish I'm able to get Phoebe soon once I roll again. Still don't have her. Lisia would be cool too.

how rare is it to get 3 5 stars pairs in one scout?
I got 2 Gloria and 1 Hilda [and I genuinely think it's the only time I got more than one 5 in a scout]

Seeing that I was sitting pretty safe on gems, I decided to roll on Steven's banner since I do want him for the collection.

Got Wally, Wallace and Steven himself in 3 multis. All of which I didn't have yet. Neat.

I was prepared to drop all of my gems on N's banner, but I got him on the first multi. :lapras:

I'm not sure if I'll try for 3/5 Sync level for him. He's already decent at 1/5 and I'm curious to see what we get for Valentine's Day and the 1.5 anniversary. Thankfully, his banner runs until January 29th and we'll likely get an update and datamine for February by then. Yancy and Curtis are fitting characters to release on Valentine's day so I want to be prepared if they actually show up.

Got him on my first multi too. Splurged some extra gems on him for a potential 3/5 but didn't get another copy so I dipped and await future stuff.

how rare is it to get 3 5 stars pairs in one scout?
I got 2 Gloria and 1 Hilda [and I genuinely think it's the only time I got more than one 5 in a scout]

Not sure exact percentages, but quite rare! Still, Masters has a better rate to roll 5* than some other gachas, so it's not absolutely awful. Still, that's pretty awesome anyway, congrats. \o/

No N for me rip

Anyone pulled for May and Mudkip? Kinda curious since people were very hyped for her and now she's finally here

I did. I didn't plan to since she goes into the permanent pool but my gacha addiction kicked in and threw in 2 multis.

Got two copies of May. I got nothing to complain about, luckily!

Anyone pulled for May and Mudkip? Kinda curious since people were very hyped for her and now she's finally here

Passing on her since there are others I'd rather save for, especially with the vday Serena scout coming up! She has such an adorable outfit. My Hoenn bias almost told me to try for May though but... I'm honestly quite poor haha. Only have enough for 2 or so multis ; ;

I haven't posted about my past few pulls for awhile. I didn't get any of the Halloween or Christmas holiday Sync Pairs, but I did manage to get New Years Lillie and Lance. It's kind of ironic that I didn't get Lance and Dragonite, but I got his New Years sync pair. I also finally got Lyra and Chikorita. I was trying to get them for ages and now I have all of the Johto trainers. I got Nate and Braviery, which was pretty neat. I got Lusamine and Pheromosa, which was a big surprise. And just yesterday, I got Sabrina and Alakazam, which I was thinking of getting whenever we get another five star sync pair banner.

And after spending over nine thousand gems, I finally got N and Zekrom on the last day of his banner. It wiped out my gems, so I don't know if I can get any of the Valentine's Day sync pairs, but it was so darn worth it to finally get N. I've wanted him in the game for ever and I didn't want to miss out on getting him until another event like with Gloria and Zacian.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom