• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

tabor62

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar

Hello, welcome to my humble abode! Here is where I'll hawk my wares to all you lovely people but I'll need to lay down some rules:

1. Follow all Bulbagarden rules
- This should be a given.

2. NO HACKED POKEMON
- No Pokechecked Pokemon
- No Pokemon bred from Genned or Pokechecked parents (really, what's the point in trading if you do that)

3. Use proper English if you are a native speakter (I understand if you don't speak it as your first language)
- But really, there is no need 2 spk liek dis.

4. Pokemon with my OT are Non-Redis
- So no trading them to other people, especially passing them off as your own! You may however, breed them to your hearts content

5. I clone my Pokemon with Powersaves.
- If that's not acceptable I won't mind breeding a random spitback for you.
- I will NOT breed 6 IVs, perfect 5 IVs, perfect HPs, etc. At least, not fresh.
- As such, I will not mind if you give me a spitback in return.

6. Lastly, do not PM or VM me. Post here first, we can move to PM/VMs when we work something out.

Wants List:
- Special Ball female Johto Starters
- HA female Nest Ball Burmy [preferably already Plant Cloak]
- HA female Ultra Ball Burmy [preferably already Sand Cloak]
- Ready to breed female mons with 4 egg moves, right nature, right ability, decent Ball, and such.
- Make me an offer :)

The actual Pokemon

I breed all these on my own, so the OT is always Tabor and the ID is always 40534.

I do not list all my Pokemon here due to the severe image limitations on Bulbapedia. As such, I've written up a (sort of) fancy Google Drive spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure right [here].

Last edited:
Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!]

Hi! I'm kind of interested in a Moon Ball Sneasel. I'm not a very prolific Pokemon breeder, so this might not be on par with what you're offering... anyways.
I'll offer a female Bulbasaur with perfect IV's in Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed. It has the moves Sludge Bomb, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, and Grassy Terrain. Its Ability is Chlorophyll, and it has a Modest nature. It unfortunately is in an ordinary Poke Ball.

Hi! I'm kind of interested in a Moon Ball Sneasel. I'm not a very prolific Pokemon breeder, so this might not be on par with what you're offering... anyways.
I'll offer a female Bulbasaur with perfect IV's in Defense, Sp. Attack, and Speed. It has the moves Sludge Bomb, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, and Grassy Terrain. Its Ability is Chlorophyll, and it has a Modest nature. It unfortunately is in an ordinary Poke Ball.

Unfortunately, I'd rather not breed something with a normal Ball. Normally I'd breed a male to use for moves, but I'm not particularly interested in those (plus Sludge Bomb isn't an egg move). It doesn't have to be a 12.5% female you *******.<

Hey there, I'm interested the following:

Timid Moon Ball Gastly
Adamant Fast Ball Growlithe
Impish Safari Ball Hippopotas
Timid Dusk Ball Deino

I can trade one of the following female special Poke Ball Pokemon in return:

Phanpy in a Heavy Ball, with the ability Pickup and the egg moves: Head Smash, Play Rough, Ice Shard, and Body Slam
Cleffa in a Heal Ball, with a Bold nature, Magic Guard/Unaware (HA) as available abilities, and the egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, and Misty Terrain
Kangaskhan in a Safari Ball with a Jolly nature and the ability Scrappy (no notable egg moves I'm afraid though)
Riolu in a Great Ball with a Jolly nature, the ability Prankster (HA), and the egg moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Agility, and Crunch. (I have to check the IV spreads of the Riolus I have - I know I don't have any 5 IV females, but I may have some 4 IV females if that suffices)
Bunnelby in an Ultra Ball, with a Jolly nature, the ability Huge Power (HA), and the egg moves: Spikes, Rollout, and Defense Curl.
Helioptile in an Ultra Ball, with a Timid nature, the ability Dry Skin, and the egg moves: Glare, Agility, Electric Terrain, and Camouflage

All of these have anywhere between 3 to 5 max IVs. There might be others I'm forgetting, in which case I can check later to see what else I have if necessary, but these are the ones I know I have off the top of my head at the moment.

Unfortunately, I'd rather not breed something with a normal Ball. Normally I'd breed a male to use for moves, but I'm not particularly interested in those (plus Sludge Bomb isn't an egg move). It doesn't have to be a 12.5% female you *******.<
Okay then, nevermind.

Timid Moon Ball Gastly
Timid Dusk Ball Deino

Phanpy in a Heavy Ball, with the ability Pickup and the egg moves: Head Smash, Play Rough, Ice Shard, and Body Slam
Cleffa in a Heal Ball, with a Bold nature, Magic Guard/Unaware (HA) as available abilities, and the egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, and Misty Terrain
Kangaskhan in a Safari Ball with a Jolly nature and the ability Scrappy (no notable egg moves I'm afraid though)
Riolu in a Great Ball with a Jolly nature, the ability Prankster (HA), and the egg moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Agility, and Crunch. (I have to check the IV spreads of the Riolus I have - I know I don't have any 5 IV females, but I may have some 4 IV females if that suffices)
Bunnelby in an Ultra Ball, with a Jolly nature, the ability Huge Power (HA), and the egg moves: Spikes, Rollout, and Defense Curl.
Helioptile in an Ultra Ball, with a Timid nature, the ability Dry Skin, and the egg moves: Glare, Agility, Electric Terrain, and Camouflage

All of these have anywhere between 3 to 5 max IVs. There might be others I'm forgetting, in which case I can check later to see what else I have if necessary, but these are the ones I know I have off the top of my head at the moment.

Oh gosh, I can't believe I missed this post somehow, I'll edit my post with what I'm interested in after I finish my update >.<

EDIT: I just looked thourhg your Pokemon, and I'm not sure if I need anything you have as I already have a lot of what you're offering and I'm not generally interested stuff in Great/Ultra Balls. Do you have anything else you could check for?

Last edited:

Timid Moon Ball Gastly
Timid Dusk Ball Deino

Oh gosh, I can't believe I missed this post somehow, I'll edit my post with what I'm interested in after I finish my update >.<

EDIT: I just looked thourhg your Pokemon, and I'm not sure if I need anything you have as I already have a lot of what you're offering and I'm not generally interested stuff in Great/Ultra Balls. Do you have anything else you could check for?

I generally don't breed for specific Poke Balls, although there are exceptions. I'll check what else I have later, but the odds are I won't have anything too interesting.

Timid Moon Ball Gastly
Timid Dusk Ball Deino

I generally don't breed for specific Poke Balls, although there are exceptions. I'll check what else I have later, but the odds are I won't have anything too interesting.

I don't mind taking males with egg moves though, as long as there are 4.

Timid Moon Ball Gastly
Timid Dusk Ball Deino

I don't mind taking males with egg moves though, as long as there are 4.

I checked, and this is what I have at the moment.

Decent ball/nature/ability Pokemon:
Inkay in a Heal Ball, with Contrary as its ability, an Adamant nature, and the egg moves: Destiny Bond, Power Split, Simple Beam, and Flatter
Starly in a Timer Ball, with Reckless (HA), a Jolly nature, and the egg moves: Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance, and Foresight
Poliwag in a Nest Ball, with Swift Swim (HA), and a Modest nature.
Wooper in a Dive Ball and Unaware as its ability.

Males with 4 egg moves:
Swinub (2 versions): Oder Sleuth, Take Down, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock / Icicle Crash, Freeze Dry, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock
Scyther: Defog, Baton Pass, Quick Guard, Counter
Charmander: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz
Larvitar: Curse, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
Eevee: Stored Power, Yawn, Curse, Wish
Bulbasaur: Curse, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Ingrain
Lotad: Synthesis, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Counter
Pinsir: Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Fury Attack, Close Combat
Bagon: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Twister

Inkay in a Heal Ball, with Contrary as its ability, an Adamant nature, and the egg moves: Destiny Bond, Power Split, Simple Beam, and Flatter
Starly in a Timer Ball, with Reckless (HA), a Jolly nature, and the egg moves: Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance, and Foresight

Males with 4 egg moves:
Swinub (2 versions): Oder Sleuth, Take Down, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock / Icicle Crash, Freeze Dry, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock

Would you trade a female Inkay and a male Eevee for all 4? However if you don't take clones and want me to breed you spitbacks I'll want a bit more than just that.

Last edited:

Males with 4 egg moves:

Would you trade the Inkay for all 4? However if you don't take clones and want me to breed you spitbacks I'll want a bit more than just that.

I accept clones, however I haven't had time to IV breed that Inkay yet. It currently has 4 IVs; I could breed it with my legit 5 IV Ditto (I personally caught this Ditto in Friend Safari) and trade you a 4 or 5 IV offspring (whichever you need), or I could arrange to have it cloned for you instead.

I should note that if I clone it for you, I'm not its original trainer if that makes a difference.

Males with 4 egg moves:

Would you trade the Inkay for all 4? However if you don't take clones and want me to breed you spitbacks I'll want a bit more than just that.

I accept clones, however I haven't had time to IV breed that Inkay yet. It currently has 4 IVs; I could breed it with my legit 5 IV Ditto (I personally caught this Ditto in Friend Safari) and trade you a 4 or 5 IV offspring (whichever you need), or I could arrange to have it cloned for you instead.

I should note that if I clone it for you, I'm not its original trainer if that makes a difference.

I won't mind if it's clone so as long as it was given to you as fully redis. I don't want to trade for something you weren't give the right to trade away.

I won't mind if it's clone so as long as it was given to you as fully redis. I don't want to trade for something you weren't give the right to trade away.

As far as I know the person who traded me the Inkay should be okay with me cloning and redistributing it, but I will double check with him and get back to you later to confirm.

As far as I know the person who traded me the Inkay should be okay with me cloning and redistributing it, but I will double check with him and get back to you later to confirm.

I shall get my Pokemon cloned and meet you back here :)

I have HA female heal ball Plusle. Can I trade for HA female nest ball lileep?

Is it IV bred/has egg moves? I won't mind either way, but it'd be nice.

No I just caught it actually. Can you trade now? IGN is Guy and FC is 4785 4221 0610

No I just caught it actually. Can you trade now? IGN is Guy and FC is 4785 4221 0610

Ah sorry, I missed you. What times are you available to trade?

I'm on from 8am - 12 am GMT for the next two days. How about you?

I'm on from 8am - 12 am GMT for the next two days. How about you?

Following your schedule I'd be available from 5pm - 12am GMT. If you're up for trading now we can trade actually.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom