• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!]

I've had a look through Bank and unfortunately I don't have anything you're specifically looking for... so here's all the HA females I have:
Ariados - Net
Paras - Quick
Teddiursa - dusk
Forretress - Ultra
Abra - Dusk
Togepi - Luxury
Mawile - Ultra
Pyroar - Quick
Delibird - Ultra
Klefki - Ultra
Drifblim - Quick
Sandile - Dusk
Minccino - Quick
Stunfisl - Dusk
Dwebble - Ultra
Emolga - Dusk
Floette (yellow) - Ultra
Espurr - Ultra
Toxicroak - Dusk
Mincinno - Luxury
Wartortle - Luxury
Snorunt - Luxury
Bergmite - Luxury
Snover - Luxury
Lapras - Luxury
Lillipup - Luxury
Grumpig - Luxury
Aipom - Luxury
Smeargle - Luxury
Combee - Luxury
Pinsir - Luxury
Whirlipede - Luxury
Heracross - Luxury
Shuckle - Dusk
Starly - Luxury
Hawlucha - Luxury
Trapinch - Premier
Igglybuff - Dream

Well I'd probably feel more comfortable doing 2/3:1 if that's ok xD I've tried for most of today to try and get you a HA Plusle but I had no luck, and I do have Y so it would be harder xD
Do any of these females interest you? I have many other special balled females but they don't have their HA and I can get others (I never had access to Dream World so was never able to get all the dream balled Pokemon, I do have Radar however.)
Thanks!

Well if that's what you feel comfortable with I won't stop you haha. However first I'd like to ask if you have any special ball/bank ball Pokemon with egg moves? I've already seen some I'd be interested in and I was just wondering :B

I can breed them with egg moves (I will have to put it back to 1:1 if that's the case) but most that can be easily breed with egg moves are from Pokemon that came from 1 legit parent and my RNGed Ditto but these Pokemon are not on my list and I probably have some more desirable ones. Feel free to tell me what egg moves you want with which Pokemon as I may be able to breed them easily.

If they don't have any egg moves already it's all good. I just tend to breed 4 Egg Moves onto everything I breed so asking you do to that will just make it much harder on you :B Do you have any Pokemon that already have 4 Egg Moves already though? Just wondering.

In any case, I am interested in the Luxury Wartortle, Luxury Starly, and Premier Trapinch.

If they don't have any egg moves already it's all good. I just tend to breed 4 Egg Moves onto everything I breed so asking you do to that will just make it much harder on you :B Do you have any Pokemon that already have 4 Egg Moves already though? Just wondering.

In any case, I am interested in the Luxury Wartortle, Luxury Starly, and Premier Trapinch.

Just shifted through my 'to breed' boxes in bank, here's what I found that may interest you as these all have 4 egg moves:
Skarmory - Drill Peck - Whirlwind - Stealth Rock - Brave Bird ~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 ~ Impish ~ Keen Eye ~ Male
Snivy - Mean Look - Iron Tail - Glare - Mirror Coat ~ 31/x/31/31/31/x ~ Timid ~ Male
Ponyta - Morning Sun - Low Kick - Horn Drill - Hypnosis ~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 ~ Flash Fire ~ Bold (Is female in a Dive ball)
Bulbasaur - Giga Drain - Curse - Power Whip - Leaf Storm ~ 31/31/31/31/x/31 ~ Chlororphyll ~ Calm ~ Male
Feebas - Dragon Pulse - Mirror Coat - Haze - Hypnosis ~ x/31/31/31/31/x ~ Swift Swim ~ Modest ~ Male
Dratini - Aqua Jet - Iron Tail - Dragon Dance - Extreme Speed ~ 31/x/31/x/31/31 ~ Marvel Scale ~ Adamant ~ Female
Ralts - Confuse Ray - Mean Look - Destiny Bond - Memento ~ 31/31/x/31/31/31 ~ Synchronize ~ Modest ~ Male
Goomy - Iron Tail - Acid Armor - Counter - Curse ~ 31/31/31/31/x/31 ~ Sap Sipper ~ Modest (female in dive ball)
Buneary - Fire Pinch - Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Fake Out ~ x/31/x/x/x/x ~ Run Away ~ Adamant ~ Male

These are all from wonder trade though xD. Are any of these what you needed?
I'll put the Pokemon you want in safe keeping.

Wow, the trading section has become a legit section since I was last here. Awesome, and good luck! This inspires me to start Gen VI breeding since I stopped after Gen V RNGing!

Just shifted through my 'to breed' boxes in bank, here's what I found that may interest you as these all have 4 egg moves:
Skarmory - Drill Peck - Whirlwind - Stealth Rock - Brave Bird ~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 ~ Impish ~ Keen Eye ~ Male
Snivy - Mean Look - Iron Tail - Glare - Mirror Coat ~ 31/x/31/31/31/x ~ Timid ~ Male
Ponyta - Morning Sun - Low Kick - Horn Drill - Hypnosis ~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 ~ Flash Fire ~ Bold (Is female in a Dive ball)
Bulbasaur - Giga Drain - Curse - Power Whip - Leaf Storm ~ 31/31/31/31/x/31 ~ Chlororphyll ~ Calm ~ Male
Feebas - Dragon Pulse - Mirror Coat - Haze - Hypnosis ~ x/31/31/31/31/x ~ Swift Swim ~ Modest ~ Male
Dratini - Aqua Jet - Iron Tail - Dragon Dance - Extreme Speed ~ 31/x/31/x/31/31 ~ Marvel Scale ~ Adamant ~ Female
Ralts - Confuse Ray - Mean Look - Destiny Bond - Memento ~ 31/31/x/31/31/31 ~ Synchronize ~ Modest ~ Male
Goomy - Iron Tail - Acid Armor - Counter - Curse ~ 31/31/31/31/x/31 ~ Sap Sipper ~ Modest (female in dive ball)
Buneary - Fire Pinch - Thunder Punch - Ice Punch - Fake Out ~ x/31/x/x/x/x ~ Run Away ~ Adamant ~ Male

That Goomy is something I'd be interested in. But other than that, nothing else. What were you looking to trade for?

Wow, the trading section has become a legit section since I was last here. Awesome, and good luck! This inspires me to start Gen VI breeding since I stopped after Gen V RNGing!

Yup, Bulba has become more active and I'd expect ORAS to be even more active :D Thanks for the good wishes and I also wish you luck if you do decided to start a breeding service :)

That Goomy is something I'd be interested in. But other than that, nothing else. What were you looking to trade for?

There's lots I'm interested in xD, I'll go with 4 if that's ok? I'd like the Rattata, Weedle (any ball or ability), Adamant Moon Ball Infiltrator Zubat and a Shellder (don't mind what ball) please.

I'll see if I can get any of the other Pokemon you're interested in, if not I'll be getting some Kurt ball females in Soul Silver so if I do get anything you're looking for I'll come straight to you :p
Thanks!

There's lots I'm interested in xD, I'll go with 4 if that's ok? I'd like the Rattata, Weedle (any ball or ability), Adamant Moon Ball Infiltrator Zubat and a Shellder (don't mind what ball) please.

I'll see if I can get any of the other Pokemon you're interested in, if not I'll be getting some Kurt ball females in Soul Silver so if I do get anything you're looking for I'll come straight to you :p
Thanks!

Hm, I don't recall listing a Moon Ball Inflitrator Zubat. I think you might have gotten confused >.< Infiltrator is the HA of Zubat so it can't have it legitimately.

Thanks!

Hm, I don't recall listing a Moon Ball Inflitrator Zubat. I think you might have gotten confused >.< Infiltrator is the HA of Zubat so it can't have it legitimately.

I must have done then xD I'll just have a Infiltrator Zubat if that's ok, any ball you have one in :p For some reason I forgot it was its HA...

Thanks!

I must have done then xD I'll just have a Infiltrator Zubat if that's ok, any ball you have one in :p For some reason I forgot it was its HA...

Only one I have is Dream Ball. I get to cloning them o7 However I am a little bit busy so It'll take me a bit to get to your stuff >.< I'll shoot you a VM when I'm ready to trade :)

I need an Aron with Heavy Metal. I'm willing to trade the following:

1. Togetic (31/x/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed) (31/31/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed)
2. Togepi (31/31/31/x/31/31 Hustle Impish) (31/31/31/x/31/31 Serene Grace Bashful)
3. Drifloon (31/x/31/x/31/x31 Unburden Bashful) (31/x/31/31/31/x Unburden Adamant)
4. Nincada (x/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Adamant)
5. Pawniard (x/31/31/x/31/31 Defiant Adamant)
6. Ducklett (x/x/31/31/31/31 Hydration Sassy)

That's all I have to offer for the HA Aron.

Thanks!

1. Togetic (31/x/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed) (31/31/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed)
2. Togepi (31/31/31/x/31/31 Hustle Impish) (31/31/31/x/31/31 Serene Grace Bashful)
3. Drifloon (31/x/31/x/31/x31 Unburden Bashful) (31/x/31/31/31/x Unburden Adamant)

Thanks!

Do you have any details on them in regards to egg moves and the Balls they are in?

Thanks!

Do you have any details on them in regards to egg moves and the Balls they are in?

1. Togetic (31/x/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed, regular Pokeball) (31/31/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed, Quick Ball)-no EMs
2. Togepi (31/31/31/x/31/31 Hustle Impish) (31/31/31/x/31/31 Serene Grace Bashful)-Regular Pokeball, no EMs
3. Drifloon (31/x/31/x/31/x31 Unburden Bashful, Ultraball, Destiny Bond) (31/x/31/31/31/x Unburden Adamant, Ultra Ball, no EM)
4. Nincada (x/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Adamant, Regular Pokeball, Night Slash)
5. Pawniard (x/31/31/x/31/31 Defiant Adamant, Regular Pokeball, no EM)
6. Ducklett (x/x/31/31/31/31 Hydration Sassy, Regular Pokeball, no EM)

1. Togetic (31/x/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed, regular Pokeball) (31/31/31/31/31/x Serene Grace Relaxed, Quick Ball)-no EMs
2. Togepi (31/31/31/x/31/31 Hustle Impish) (31/31/31/x/31/31 Serene Grace Bashful)-Regular Pokeball, no EMs
3. Drifloon (31/x/31/x/31/x31 Unburden Bashful, Ultraball, Destiny Bond) (31/x/31/31/31/x Unburden Adamant, Ultra Ball, no EM)
4. Nincada (x/x/31/31/31/31 Compound Eyes Adamant, Regular Pokeball, Night Slash)

To be honest, I find it hard to be interested in any of those as most are in Poke Balls and I've already done the 2 egg moves you have listed before. However I can still breed you a random spitback from my random female that's in my Bank. Though I'm a bit busy on something so I probably won't get to it until sometime tomorrow afternoon-ish.

To be honest, I find it hard to be interested in any of those as most are in Poke Balls and I've already done the 2 egg moves you have listed before. However I can still breed you a random spitback from my random female that's in my Bank. Though I'm a bit busy on something so I probably won't get to it until sometime tomorrow afternoon-ish.

That's ok. I'm just really having a hard time finding an Aron with HA in Y version. Thanks by the way.

That's ok. I'm just really having a hard time finding an Aron with HA in Y version. Thanks by the way.

Yeah, horde HAs are quite difficult to find at times. I'll shoot you a VM when I have it ready :)

Yeah, horde HAs are quite difficult to find at times. I'll shoot you a VM when I have it ready :)

Great! Thanks!

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 11/19/14)

@tabor62
Hi. Would you mind trading me a HA Chespin? I don't care about what ball it's in.

I don't have much to offer because I'm relatively new to the breeding scene, but I do have a HA Jolly Crobat female, level 40-something with Brave Bird as an egg move. I also have numerous Fire Fang Tyrunts with rare mutation-berries and Pokerus, too. Take your pick.

My FC is 0232 9395 4691. I live n the West Coast US, and as such run on PST. My time on the computer and video games is limited (thanks, parents...) so I'm usually only available at 10pm–12am for trading p much every night.
If you want to take Crobat, the easiest thing for you to do would be to simply put Chespin on the GTS asking for a lv 50 female Crobat with a message like Carbon-14 or something, so I could get to it on my own time.

@tabor62
Hi. Would you mind trading me a HA Chespin? I don't care about what ball it's in.

I don't have much to offer because I'm relatively new to the breeding scene, but I do have a HA Jolly Crobat female, level 40-something with Brave Bird as an egg move. I also have numerous Fire Fang Tyrunts with rare mutation-berries and Pokerus, too. Take your pick.

My FC is 0232 9395 4691. I live n the West Coast US, and as such run on PST. My time on the computer and video games is limited (thanks, parents...) so I'm usually only available at 10pm–12am for trading p much every night.
If you want to take Crobat, the easiest thing for you to do would be to simply put Chespin on the GTS asking for a lv 50 female Crobat with a message like Carbon-14 or something, so I could get to it on my own time.

Heyo, I wouldn't mind trading you one. However, I prefer not to do GTS (unless I can do it relatively close to when you get one since I don't really like having those kinds of trades sniped. However I can also try to get online when you are since I'm PST as well.

If I may ask, what Ball is your Crobat in? If it's in normal Ball that's okay too. Either way I'll work something out and get you an HA Chespin :)

@tabor62
Yeah, I'd have to have it sniped. I figured it wouldn't be so easy because a lv1 Chespin (that people don't know is HA) wouldn't be very popular, at least imo.
Could you trade tonight at around 11:00 pm PST? I have your friend code registered. My IGN is Robin. If you can, just get online tonight and I'll try to find you within the hour.
Also may I take one of your Houndour? I recently bred some HA Espurr and am working on HA Carvanha; you're free to have one of those if you'd like in exchange.

@tabor62
Yeah, I'd have to have it sniped. I figured it wouldn't be so easy because a lv1 Chespin (that people don't know is HA) wouldn't be very popular, at least imo.
Could you trade tonight at around 11:00 pm PST? I have your friend code registered. My IGN is Robin. If you can, just get online tonight and I'll try to find you within the hour.
Also may I take one of your Houndour? I recently bred some HA Espurr and am working on HA Carvanha; you're free to have one of those if you'd like in exchange.

What Balls are the Espurr and Carvanha in? If they're just in a Poke, Great, or Ultra Ball I'll just take filler for both Chespin and Houndour. Sorry for the late response, I was a bit busy.

@tabor62

What Balls are the Espurr and Carvanha in? If they're just in a Poke, Great, or Ultra Ball I'll just take filler for both Chespin and Houndour. Sorry for the late response, I was a bit busy.

Both of those Pokemon should be in regular balls. And they p much are junk pokemon to me, lol. Forgot to say that Crobat is in a Luxury Ball (not matching, but useful for Zubat to get its happiness up faster). Think we could try again today at about 1-3pm? I'll be free around then.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom