• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lysson; Why did I never look at your avatar long enough to realize it's Shulk and not some anime girl?

Wha.. whaa... how could you. The other images I have of him that I want to use make him look even more like a girl xD
It's just because he's beautiful.

@Flopunny; What's your favourite Zelda game and what was your first Zelda game?

@Flopunny; What's your favourite Zelda game and what was your first Zelda game?
My first was Phantom Hourglass,
my favourite is probably Spirit Tracks or A link Between Worlds.

@Archmage Dragelsnart; @Caprizant; @Maniacal Engineer; @BadAssGardevoir; @jackatlasred; What is your favourite Homestuck ship and why?
totally didn't post this on the shipping thread by accident

I have no idea I don't know what homestuck is. A webcomic?

What is your favourite Homestuck ship and why?
That would definitely be John <3 Roxy a.k.a. Roxygen they even have a cute pun oh my god

Roxy already marked him down from the get-go she sees this one's a keeper

tumblr_mrwyziGswU1rduvaxo1_1280.gif

They're both, like, total dweebs. John is the cheesy movie master and Roxy is the retro gaming geeklord they are perfect
Here they are singing a dumb movie song together omg

tumblr_n5n1byusVy1r9ee9go2_1280.png

tumblr_n5n1byusVy1r9ee9go4_r1_1280.png

Oh my god look vidya gems

tumblr_mhj6lgYg651rlupqyo1_1280.jpg

Also, they like, totally held hands once in canon. And as we all know, in media, holding hands = TRUE LOVE.

tumblr_niaiaxrwQL1rsugeao9_1280.gif

Notice the glowing thing in her hand. That is a ring. Totally a ring. John I don't care if you meant it to be a proposal or not you gave her a ring and then held her hand and whisked her away. SIGN ME UP

Also, this totally happened in canon too. (probably)

homestuck___fort_roxy_by_colourmefred-d6xr5wu.png

THEY COULD MAKE CUTE BLOCK FORTS TOGETHER AND SLEEP ON A BED OF PILLOWS WATCHING CON AIR

tumblr_nnyg5uIcxa1tq3rwho1_1280.png

In short they are presh dweebabies and I will never let them go

tumblr_n5n1byusVy1r9ee9go1_1280.png

tumblr_n5n1byusVy1r9ee9go3_r1_1280.png

Thank u for your time

@Maniacal Engineer; Favorite episode of Peter Capaldi's first Doctor Who series?

@Gaga; do you like camping in games? and why do you like camping?
Yes how did you know?

I don't really know why, it's fun. And salt inducing.
Guess I just like finding sensitive spots

I also enjoy camp!

@Gafigglethorp; Will you ever change your username? Why don't you add the e at the end of Gafigglethorpe?
@Enzap; What is one of the many things wrong with @Enzap?

@Gafigglethorp; Will you ever change your username? Why don't you add the e at the end of Gafigglethorpe?

No, because as the hero of yore, I am destined to defend BMGF from the forces of evil.
As for your second question, such an archaic form of my name would stop the youngsters from buying my action figures
@Kakuna Matata; How does one achieve your titular Pidgey-free philosophy?

@Archmage Dragelsnart; @Caprizant; @Maniacal Engineer; @BadAssGardevoir; @jackatlasred; What is your favourite Homestuck ship and why?
totally didn't post this on the shipping thread by accident

...Considering I had to look up what Homestruck was to appropriately word this post, why do you think I have a favourite ship from the aforemntioned comic?

@AussieEevee;, what is the worst fanfic you have ever read not written by you?

There was a TV-Script style Power Rangers fan fict I read a year ago. I can't stand that type. I prefer those written as if they were a novel.
@BadAssGardevoir;, why don't you play mafia games?

@BadAssGardevoir; Why do you have no interest in (mafia games)?

Probably because I don't really have a good idea of how they work and how they are conducted. Though that one you're hosting might make me want to start participating if I knew what actually goes on in one. *Insert not-so-subtle hint for you to send me a PM with said info here*

#LateResponceToAvoidAnsweringThisQuestionIsLate

@BadAssGardevoir; Why do you have no interest in (mafia games)?

Probably because I don't really have a good idea of how they work and how they are conducted. Though that one you're hosting might make me want to start participating if I knew what actually goes on in one. *Insert not-so-subtle hint for you to send me a PM with said info here*

#LateResponceToAvoidAnsweringThisQuestionIsLate

I can't tell you any specifics about the one I'm hosting, but I can give you a quick summery of games in general. Expect that PM sometime in the very near future.
@Sword Master; Why are you called Sword Master?

@Kakuna Matata; What's your favorite pairing from Fire Emblem: Awakening?
Snart are you a sadist how could you force me to pick one single pairing

Chrobin, because I'm unoriginal like that. Regardless of Robin's gender, I feel you get more out of the story that way*. also chrom is hot and a dork and has a lovely voice in English and Japanese you can't go wrong

Honorable mentions: Lon'via, Stahlly
*The way FE is set up kind of screws over any of your other potential spouses who aren't as involved in the plot
so there's a heavy bias to this in his favor

I wish this could be avoided in future games
but that would require a lot of various alternate scripts to be written so I don't see it happening :'(

No, because as the hero of yore, I am destined to defend BMGF from the forces of evil.
As for your second question, such an archaic form of my name would stop the youngsters from buying my action figures
@Kakuna Matata; How does one achieve your titular Pidgey-free philosophy?
Plus Markers recognizes the superior spelling of the American version of Gafigglethorp. :v

Step 1: Become Kakuna
Step 2: Ban all members of Pidgey line
Step 3: Make musical franchise deal with Disney so you'll never go hungry again!
Step 4: Long live the king! (Long live the king!)

What is your favorite monster?
Gem monster? Metaphorical monster?? Pocket monster??? Stock monster in media????
  • Gem: Centipeetle Mother. I want one of my own.
  • Metaphorical: Giovanni. I want one of my own.
  • Pocket: Mew. I want one of my own. and the one with the best chance of actually happening
    But if we're not counting legendaries then it's either Charizard, Dragonite, Mightyena, Eelektross, Heliolisk, or Meowstic. i can't pick just one why is life so hard
  • Stock: Ghost or vampire.

@Peridork (aka Tepig2000); Your current top three songs from Steven Universe? (Also love your current Peridot theme.)

@Peridork (aka Tepig2000); Your current top three songs from Steven Universe? (Also love your current Peridot theme.)

It's really hard to narrow it down to just three, but if I had to choose, it would be Stronger Than You, Strong In The Real Way and Do It For Her. Honorable mentions: On The Run and Steven's Lament (I Don't Want That For You). (And thanks! I wasn't that interested on Peridot before but Catch and Release made me love her!)
@Chibster;

Which of the Mother/Earthbound games is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom