• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crystal Onix; since you're made of crystal, then why aren't you considered a shiny?

I meant to answer this, then I had to go do something else and forgot to. Oops. :O
The shiny spot is already taken by Brown Onix. Anyway, there is only one Crystal Onix, so just like Spiky-eared Pichu isn't considered shiny, neither am I. If anything, like Spike-eared Pichu, I'd be an event pokemon. I just haven't had my event yet.

Really, I wonder if I'll ever get my event.
@Maniacal Engineer; What caused you to get into mechanical engineering?

Last edited:
@BadAssGardevoir; Who's your second favorite Celestial Brush god/goddess?

Hmm... I don't really know. To Google, AWAY!

Five minutes later...

If you consider Ammy one (which I do), then I'd probably say Bakugami though Chibiterasu probably would've been a contender if I had played Okamiden before this post, though if you don't I'd say Nuregami I guess.

@Peridork (aka Tepig2000); Who did you give your money to first: Orange Kid or Apple Kid?

I don't remeber exactly. But I'm pretty sure it was the one that lives on the house that comes first if you go from north to south, so Orange Kid if I'm not misremembering. I still do it to this day just because. lol
@Alexg23;

Do you like Final Fantasy? If yes, then what's your favorite game in the series?

@Gaga Favorite emoticon?
I love :3 and variants too much, especially :3c so I'll go with that.

@Enzap; why didn't you answer my previous question it was playfully serious
What is your favorite episode of Steven Universe so far, and why? try to answer this without spoiling too much

@Enzap; why didn't you answer my previous question it was playfully serious
What is your favorite episode of Steven Universe so far, and why? try to answer this without spoiling too much

Because usually when I see these it's not a good time for me to respond so I forget about them. ;-; I'll go back and answer it later today I promise

Hm... this is a bit cliché but probably Jail Break. Some day you'll understand. ;)

Out of the ones I know you have seen, I really like Ocean Gem and Steven the Swordfighter.

.. actually I just found the post so I'll go ahead and answer
@Enzap; What is one of the many things wrong with @Enzap?
Enzap has problems focusing Enzap's attention on things, especially things that should be important and instead spends his time watching cartoons and writing lengthy analyses of them.

@Flopunny; If you had a child right now what would you name them?

@Flopunny; @Archmage Dragelsnart;
what is your favorite case in ace attorney history?
PL vs PW case 1: The English Turnabout. First PW case I played, the witnesses are the best and Prosecutor Flynch is perfect :)
@Flopunny; If you had a child right now what would you name them?
Enzap
latest

Seriously tho, maybe ginny or May for a girl, and William or Ben for a boy. I'd be tempted to call them Gertrude and Bernard, but I'm not that mean :)
@Maniacal Engineer; @Archmage Dragelsnart; @Sword Master; which is your favourite Who enemy and why?

@Maniacal Engineer; @Archmage Dragelsnart; @Sword Master; which is your favourite Who enemy and why?
Easily the Daleks. What can I say? They're just an iconic antagonist and I've always found them both interesting and humorous.

@Flopunny; @Archmage Dragelsnart;
what is your favorite case in ace attorney history?
That's a tough one. I'll have to go with Turnabout Goodbyes from the original. It gives Edgeworth character development and begins a great over arching story of the original trilogy.

@Flopunny; Who is your favorite troll in Homestuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom