• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BadAssGardevoir; Ever watched Steven Universe? If so, did you like it?

I have not.

Well, what are you waiting for? :p

Probably for it to air on New Zealand television since I have Freeview and therefore don't get access to nearly as much stuff as other means of viewing televisual entertainment, this show included.

Well, I can watch it on TV since I have access to Cartoon Network, but I watch the original english version on Youtube because then I can watch the episodes the day they come out (plus the brazilian dub sucks anyways).

@Rabbit; How much for the Tornado Rod?

50 Rupees rental, an arm and a leg 800 and it's yours to keep, depending on availability. Sale prices at my discretion.

@Gafigglethorp; Do you like steamboats Are there any Greek TV shows you watch, and why? What's your favorite show that you've watched from any country, if you have one?

Glaceon! One day I will evolve into an AussieGlaceon!
@Zexy; Do you watch the Anime? And if yes, who is your favourite character?
Cool! pun intended
Yes although I skip fillers. Picking a favourite is hard, each season has other characters...
If I were a character I would be Clemont, I know that much :)

No, I didn't forget about this thread. I'm just lazy.

Wow, you guys ask a lot of questions. Okay! I guess it's time for ME to answer all the fan mail in the ME mailbag!

@Maniacal Engineer; favorite homestuck act and troll?
My favorite act is Intermission 1, and yes, I do consider the intermissions to be acts. As far as my favorite Troll, I love Horuss's look, but I've gotta go with Karkat.

@Archmage Dragelsnart; @Caprizant; @Maniacal Engineer; @BadAssGardevoir; @jackatlasred; What is your favourite Homestuck ship and why?
totally didn't post this on the shipping thread by accident
I don't know. I don't really do ships very much, in Spite of what it seems like based on my visits to the Shipping thread. I just like puns, so I'd say Roxygen. Can't live without Roxygen...

@Maniacal Engineer; Favorite episode of Peter Capaldi's first Doctor Who series?
Easily Into the Dalek, although Flatline is also excellent.

@Maniacal Engineer; @Archmage Dragelsnart; @Sword Master; which is your favourite Who enemy and why?
Excellent question! It's Davros. I especially like what they've done with him in the recent series. Besides, he's a f*ckimg evil genius and mad scientist! How could I not like him?'

@Maniacal Engineer; apart from yourself, who is your favourite troll?

@Enzap; @jackatlasred; @AussieEevee; and @Flopjack;
A very distant second is the troll from the first Harry Potter movie

@Maniacal Engineer; do you think your bad mafia streak will ever be reversed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...no

Okay, that's about all the time I have for fan mail. Because I am working off my Smartphone, which has a touchy keyboard, this is the third attempt I have made at answering these truly important questions of the ages.

I will leave you all with a fairly openended question that you can answer if you so choose:

WHAT?

Re: No, I didn't forget about this thread. I'm just lazy.

@Maniacal Engineer;, did you expect anyone to actually answer that question?
Yes. I expected you to answer that question.
@Enzap; have you given any thought to the idea I had about a sockpuppet mafia game in TWR for future Octobers?

@Enzap; have you given any thought to the idea I had about a sockpuppet mafia game in TWR for future Octobers?

Honesty no, not much. I'm still tempted to say no, at least for using the actual sockpuppets, but I'll bring it up to the staff today.

@Gaga; Where do you see yourself in 50 years?

@Gaga; Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
I don't know, but hopefully retired and with a husband (or significant other if we've decided to not ever get married; very possible)
I would love to have adopted child(ren) too, they'd be fully fledged adult(s) by then probably.

But seriously, how can I even answer this? I'm still learning about myself even ;_;
By the time I reach 70 I just don't want to regret a lot in my life between now and then and I want to have made a good impact on people close to me.

@Kakuna Matata;
Who is your favorite character (dead or alive!) in The Walking Dead and why?
Who is your least favorite? is it shane?
Your favorite scene so far?

what is you favorite second typing for bug type?
Out of what we've had so far, Fire or Ghost. Fire is usually associated with wiping out Bug and Grass so to combine it with one of those types is neat to me. (Looking forward to whenever we get a Fire/Grass-type as well. Maybe it could be something like Swampfire from Ben 10.) Ghost just because I like the idea of ghosts in general.

That said, I'd like to see all six unused type combinations with Bug in the future (Dark, Dragon, Fairy, Ice, Normal, and Psychic). Out of those, Dragon just because it's the most difficult to imagine for me, and Psychic because I like the concept and potential of the type in general.

Who is your favorite character (dead or alive!) in The Walking Dead and why?
Who is your least favorite? is it shane?
Your favorite scene so far?
gags why do you do this to me

THERE ARE TOO MANY CHARACTERS TO LOVE
Glenn 'cause Steven Yeun is hot especially now with his facial hair Carol, Dale, Daryl, Glenn, Hershel, Michonne, Sasha, and Tara to name a few
and yes I know it is dangerous to have this many favorites when anyone can die but they're all so precious
EmotGonk_zps8dfa8bde.gif

But I'll say Tyreese even though practically every other episode was spent yelling "dammit Tyreese!" I am still not over his death.
4036917884.gif

Special mention to Judith for being adorable babby through a zombie apocalypse
tumblr_ndeagcdNiC1qigoduo2_500.gif

And then I found this picture while looking for that one:
109789-Walking-Dead-Judith-meme-Milla-N3PM.jpeg

And and then then because I like making myself sad:

In contrast, there's very few characters I hate.
Maybe it's because of the huge gap between my viewings of seasons 2 and 3, but I don't remember my dislike for Shane's turn coming anywhere near the amount of vitriol I had for the Governor. those wasted spaghetti-os were the last straw, no going back from that

Honorable mentions to Shane and the Termites who while still asshole-ish I had more sympathy for.

"Favorite scene" out of 68 episodes lol you funny not even going to help me narrow it down to crowning moment of awesome/heartwarming or funny or tearjerker you're terrible :1

You'll get favorites because I refuse to pick just one.
EmotArmsCrossed_zps5390d284.gif

S1
  • Rick encountering Hannah
    I'm sure this will be made even worse after watching the webisodes. I don't remember the exact details since it's been a few years, but i remember this and the following two scenes sticking out in my mind as iconic for their atmosphere, the cinematography, etc.
  • Morgan encountering his wife
  • Grimes Family Reunion 1.0

S2
  • Sophia's Death
    Am I terrible? Yes? Yes. Not even getting into how this finally wrapped up the "Where is Sophia?" plotline, I thought the whole thing was filmed very well. One walker left in the barn slowly making its way out, that feeling of dread taking hold as I think "Oh no..." Even in the nightmare they had been living in I, like the cast, had still been holding onto that last bit of hope that they'd find her taken in by another group somewhere, shaken, but alive. And then to have that all come crashing down, while showing the reaction shots of the group (especially Carol and Daryl), ugh, right in the gut.
  • Daryl giving Carol the Cherokee Rose
    I'm not fool enough to believe that there are any flowers blooming for my brother, but I believe that this one bloomed for your little girl.
  • The group reuniting after Farmageddon

S3
  • Daryl finding Carol in the prison and her reunion with everyone.
    Really just any time Carol and Daryl interact I love their relationship so much whether it's interpreted as platonic or romantic that portmanteau ship name seems like it would be hell though no matter if you went Caryl or Darol lol
  • Any time Lori's ghost pops up, especially the last time.
    Idk it's a combination of the music and just the idea of loved ones who've passed away trying to communicate with the living.
  • Andrea's Death
    This one we already talked about in the Wash.
    That echo said:
    I know how the safety works.

S4
  • Every reunion after the prison attack
    Have you noticed a theme yet?
    Every time the group breaks up I think, "NO gdi I can't go through this again"
    But man are those reunions heartwarming.
  • "Look at the flowers, Lizzie."

S5
  • The group reuniting after Terminus
    Especially Carol and Daryl and the Grimes family.
  • Bob's Death
    Have you noticed another theme?
  • Beth's Death
    Gdi I had so much hope for a reunion and it was all dashed in a split second. It makes the scene where she muses about the future with Daryl in "Still" even more bittersweet. Added to that, Maggie assumed that her father and sister had both died that day at the prison. To come to terms with that, then being given the glimmer of hope that Beth is alive, only for it to be yanked away from her by mere minutes (or an hour? I don't remember the exact timeframe but Maggie and co. arrived at the hospital relatively close to when she died.), just heartbreaking.
  • Tyreese's Death, especially the last scene in the car.
    Also covered in the Wash. This is the one that hit me the hardest; probably because we had just lost Beth the previous episode and it took up most of the episode to prolong the suffering
    4036917884.gif
    Turn it off.
  • The group arriving in Alexandria.
    Again covered in the Wash.
    485d3502fd.png

and then that Richonne hand-holding moment <3

S6
  • Eugene and Tara's reunion in the flashback.
  • Maggie and Tara's conversation
    This scene made me so happy. <3 Not only did both of these women get more lines, but they showed how far their relationship has come.
    It's so perfect because Tara is like the younger sister Maggie lost and Maggie is like the older sister Tara lost and gaaaaaaah it was just grand
    "you're one of the most important people in the world to me" look at how far we've come
    pls keep giving maggie and tara more lines script writers
    [sub]that means no killing either one of them[/sub]

I know I'm forgetting some but there you go, more than you probably wanted

@Chidamari Sketch; What is one of your favorite things about PMMM?

....wow, somehow I forgot I was tagged here.

Anyway,

@Chidamari Sketch; What is one of your favorite things about PMMM?

There are a lot of things I love about PMMM, and one of my personal favorite things about it are...... the witches

When one thinks of a corrupted warrior with a sense of identity, be it a hero or villain, what they'll usually expect by appearance is a darker, eviler version of the person or the same person except mutated in varying ways. Instead, the magical girl transforms into a eerie, eldritch abomination-esque creature whose appearance, behavior, world, and minions are essentially nothing more but a twisted embodiment and reminder of what the unfortunate girl once was. Also, unlike other usual monstrous transformations, the metamorphosis is practically permanent, and none of the reasoning used in other media can truly change it back to their normal senses; they are nothing more but a feral shadow of their former self that only serves the purpose of being a malevolent obstacle for their fellow magical girls to destroy and harvest from. There are other media that have similar or identical events, but I find the witches to be a bit more memorable since they show a bit more personality, if a bit tragically. Also, I really like the surreal Russian/Czech animation-style appearance of the witches and their barriers. Then again, I'm quite fond of Gekidan Inu Curry's work in general.

......btw, I'm not fond of the Wraiths and Nightmares.

@returnofmastercrazyhand;, What are some of your favorite Kirby bosses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom