• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crystal Onix; do you sometimes get distracted by shiny things while doing important work?

*looks up from mirror*
Oh! I didn't notice you there, I was distracted by my shininess. Were you saying something?

Really, though, mostly the only time I'll get distracted from important work by something shiny is like if someone purposely reflects bright light into my eyes with a watch or something.
@Chibster; With you having asked on my blog whether I like other Indian sweets and food than gulab jamun, I want to ask, do you like them? What is your favorite cuisine?

@Chibster; With you having asked on my blog whether I like other Indian sweets and food than gulab jamun, I want to ask, do you like them? What is your favorite cuisine?
Yes, I do! Other than Indian, my favorite cuisines (sorry, I can't choose just 1 :p) are Thai, Italian, Pakistani, and Middle Eastern. I would really love to try authentic Chinese and Japanese, as well as Bhutanese and Malaysian.

@returnofmastercrazyhand; I didn't get to duel you yet, but I wanted to ask: what kind of monsters do you like and/or use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom