• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

Gotta say Shinx.
@Caprizant; What's a good question I can ask you (because I can't think of one atm)?

That's about the best question I can think of myself. Sorry. :sweatlol:

@Fin-Fin; You are in a room with three doors. Behind one door is a lifetime's worth of baklava. Behind another door is a large stack of money. Behind another door is a portal that will take you anywhere you want in the world. Which door do you choose?

@Mintaka; Who is the better mod, me or PkmnGreen? Why do I smell?
Both suck - you never beat Mizzle in Mario Kart, have you? ;w; SHAME ON U.
Because you live in that trash can at staff lounge - I told you, it wouldn't do you good... :p I didn't get the real meaning of that question, did I? ;w;

@Mintaka; Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright? Maya or Luke? Mia or Pearl? Emmy or Flora? Trucy Wright or Kay Faraday? Don Paolo or Jean Descole?
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART NOW. Really six questions at once ><
1. Ugh. Tough choice but I'll go with Phoenix Wright because I like his Objection music more than Layton's theme.
2. I'll go with Luke given that you're talking about the Luke in European versions. I've always found women who make their friends spend money (for just 'I don't have money atm' thing) annoying.
3. OMG PEARL OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T REFUSE THAT CUTENESS ;w;
4. Definitely Emmy. She's been my favorite character in that series; she knows when to take action and she's energetic.
5. Trucy Wright, because the fact that I needed six seconds to remember who Kay Faraday is means that I care more for Trucy ^^; yeah not really a good reason but w/e
6. I've always found Don Paolo funnier than Descole, shame that latter is more featured nowadays out of the two. So yeah, I like Don Paolo better.

~

@Phoenicks; as a mafia game host, what situation would you call the most annoying? (Such as inactive players, rulebreaking, damage control, etc.)

@Mijzelffan; what's your favorite music in Kid Icarus: Uprising?

@Mr. Fahrenheit; What do you like the most about your Bulba wife? :3

@Paperhorse; WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE BULBA KID >:3

@Mijzelffan; what's your favorite music in Kid Icarus: Uprising?

You hate Maya? :0 Anyway, I'm gonna go with the music in chapter 19 (I think), the lightning chariot base. The one heard during the land battle.

[video=youtube;uIIS4HKNavI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIIS4HKNavI[/video]

New questions:

@cRussian; What is your favourite part of history? (saying nothing but Russian history is not a viable answer :p)

@Croag; What is your favourite thing to do in maths? Also what was your favourite pokémon before gen IV?

@Fresa; what are your three favourite movies?

@cRussian; What is your favourite part of history? (saying nothing but Russian history is not a viable answer :p)

I'm honored that I was picked for question. :) (WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO RUSSIAN HISTORY?!)

I really enjoy reading about how things were in past. They can be so different than present ideals and beliefs.

@FinalArcadia; If you could spend time with any of the Zexalia VI in real life, who would it be, and why?

Last edited:

@FinalArcadia; If you could spend time with any of the Zexalia VI, who would it be, and why?
Oh my god, why are you giving me such a difficult question? XD If I can pick any, can I just choose to spend time with you all? ^^; I can't choose... so I'll just give a quick reason why I'd pick each of you. Because I'm so indecisive and cheating the question. >:D

You would be really fun to talk Hetalia with, and our Hetalia plushes could battle each other. ^^
Belarus. has a lot of the same Zexal interests as me thanks to my converting skills, so we could totally fangirl over stuff together. XD
Atomic is hilarious, and I'd probably be laughing a lot hanging out with her. :D

Fin and HCL don't count, LOL.

@Midorikawa
If you could travel with any one person from the Pokemon anime, who would be your travelling companion?

@Midorikawa
If you could travel with any one person from the Pokemon anime, who would be your travelling companion?

Nando so I could win his heart and marry him. :crush:

@Rio Kamishiro; If you could meet one person on bulbagarden in person other than your sisters and Cap who would it be?

That's about the best question I can think of myself. Sorry. :sweatlol:

@Fin-Fin; You are in a room with three doors. Behind one door is a lifetime's worth of baklava. Behind another door is a large stack of money. Behind another door is a portal that will take you anywhere you want in the world. Which door do you choose?

I can't believe I missed this. OH MY GOD. Um... UM. Well, I WON'T take the money... I.... I'd choose the door that would take me anywhere I want in the world! Baklava, my love... I'm sorry! ;_;

Midori; Um... I really don't think I can choose ONE person. I have about FOUR I would choose though... >< Sorry, I don't think I can only choose one, that's too hard for me. XD

@cRussian; If you could cosplay as anyone from Hetalia, who would it be?

Last edited:

The mess I accidentally made in the kitchen, :X and maybe making a blog about it.
@Karamazov; How come we've never actually talked?
Because I always feel like I'm annoying someone if I start the conversation.

@Croag; What was your first Pokemon ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom