• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I liked this thread so I'm making a second version.

In your posts, Mention a user [noparse]@(USERNAME) ;[/noparse] and ask them a question in each of your posts.

If you were mentioned in this thread and want to reply to the question(s), feel free! Just remember to Mention another person and ask them a question. (Preferably an active user, if you're looking forward to hearing a reply.)

If you do not wish to be mentioned in this thread due to the notification, then just let a Fun and Games staff (preferably one that is online) know. We'll write your username in the first post so that users will know not to mention you.

LIST OF USERS THAT REQUESTED NOT BE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD

The Puppetmaster
Shiny Celebi
JustTheFx

~~

@Zenax; how is it with school? Doing well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

I barely passed my badminton test because I couldn't buy the book on time (what kind of school still doesn't have the textbooks after six weeks omg) but I seem to be doing okay in my other classes so far. Especially in occidental history, where I'm currently in the top of the class.

@Paperhorse Least favorite Lost character and why?

@jda95 See the above question.

@jda95 See the above question.

Ugh, it's hard not to choose Keamy. XD

I guess I'll go with the Charles Widmore, he did so many cruel things in his run, both as a villain and even just getting between Desmond and Penny.

@PkmnGreen; If you were trapped on a desert island and could take one video game with you, what would it be?

@PkmnGreen; If you were trapped on a desert island and could take one video game with you, what would it be?

I'd say Pokémon Platinum. I've spent a lot of time playing and replaying it, and it's the best third version so far I'd say.

@Croag; Someone makes a deal with you that if you stop saying Pls, x) and :I forever, you'd get £10,000. Would/could you do it?

Edit: Also, you can't use any variations either, so no plers, plz or I:

Last edited:

@Croag; Someone makes a deal with you that if you stop saying Pls, x) and :I forever, you'd get £10,000. Would/could you do it?

Edit: Also, you can't use any variations either, so no plers, plz or I:

For £10,000? Yes of course I would. But could I? Probably not I:
@Alex800; Do you have a boyfriend?

@Mijzelffan; Pinkie Pie or Rapunzel?

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART.

Ok, after a good 60 minutes of thinking this through (you think I'm kidding, do you), I'm gonna have to go with Pinkie Pie. She's quirkier.

Anyway, let's get this thread active:

@Mintaka; Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright? Maya or Luke? Mia or Pearl? Emmy or Flora? Trucy Wright or Kay Faraday? Don Paolo or Jean Descole?

@CrackFox; Why haven't you watched community yet? ;.;

@Ino-Chan; ponytails or twintails?

@Water Max; What is your proudest achievement to date?
Achieving my Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award or being an Olympic Torchbearer. I recieved my Gold Duke of Edinburgh badge and a certificate from Durham County Scouts on Sunday and I will be given the real certificate by the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, on 11 December 2012 in St. James's Palace.

@Chaosj2; What is your favourite number?

27 all the way man
@jokool; shinx, oshawott or mudkip, which is cutest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom