• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Neltharion S. Deathwing; What do ya think of the RF4 bachelorettes?

As far as looks go, the bachelorettes look pretty decent. They remind me of a cross between Rune Factory Frontier style artwork and Rune Factory 1 graphics. At first glance, I think I'd go for Kohaku or the princess :p
@Professor Erin; Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette from all Rune Factory games so far? You can list more than 1 :p

@Professor Erin; Favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette from all Rune Factory games so far? You can list more than 1 :p

Oh good. Cause if I had to be one I'd pick Marian. But I have lots of faves. xD

RF1: Bianca, Melody
RF2: Yue, Alicia
RF3: Marian, Daria, Pia, Karina
RF4: Forté, Xao Pai, Leon
RFF: Selphy, Iris Banche
RFToD: Violet, Elena, James

@Professor Erin;

Do you think Kusano and Shiina will ever meet in the anime?

Probably since they met in the manga. Though I figure that won't happen till further on in. I want a season 3. T^T

@Stellar Gale; How does it feel being brought to a section of the forums you never visit? :p

@Dark Blueberry; Is the person in your sig a boy or girl!?

Last edited:

@Professor Erin;

It's a guy XDD He's actually the same guy in my avatar. He likes dressing up as a pretty girl. He really enjoys it when people worship his beauty XDD

And question for you - where can I find that episode in your sig? XDD??

@Bomika;

How'd the name Mintaka come to be?
A part of my real name is Min, and I was looking for words with 'Min' in it for a longer username. I found the word at wiki (it's a star's name) by chance.

@Stellar Gale; what are your thoughts on how Hitman Reborn! ended, and if the manga could continue, would you like to see it continue?

I think that it ended way too quickly, plus the ending didn´t exactly make a lot of things clear it felt more like they were just trying to go for a funny ending. Yes I would´ve liked it to continue maybe having them meet other mafias with similar levels of power such as them.

Tag @Mako; what are your thoughts on booze?

@redyakuza; What do you think of the England/India test so far?

I think we should have played Monty Panesar as the 2nd spinner, dropped Ian Bell to do so and I'm grateful that Alistair Cook is our captain. Good century from him :) BBC Sport - Cricket if anyone wants to follow the best sport in the world :p

er, @Blue Dragon What's your favourite film?

Hmm that's a good question. I don't think I really have one favourite, but I my most favoured kind of films are a lot of animated films like the studio ghibli, Satoshi Kon's work, and I also have thing for revenge films like Kill Bill. :)

@redyakuza what is your favourite season? (can't think of anything else to ask lol).

@Leopard; tried any Pepero yet? Which one did you (or plan to) eat first? :3

I've tried the chocolate one (which I really enjoyed) and on Monday am planning on sharing out the strawberry flavour and the chocolate & almond flavour out between myself and some colleagues.
@Paperhorse; what do you prefer,teaching or learning? (In this case, you wouldn't learn anything while teaching.)

@Paperhorse; what do you prefer,teaching or learning? (In this case, you wouldn't learn anything while teaching.)

Oh gosh, that's a really tough question because I enjoy both so much and they go hand in hand since I learn a lot while teaching, and I wouldn't be a teacher if I didn't like learning.

But I probably like teaching slightly better because it's more rewarding to watch my students learn. And I get paid to teach while my education and schooling just burns a hole in my pocket.

@Aelita; What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Did you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom